Korbach Frame Locks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

work or not, I will have them. they'll match my H brace and my skunk2 camber kit! looks are all that matters for parts you never see! Hope they work.

Ha, if you google "korbach frame locks" hondaswap is first on the list.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 16 2004, 09:42 PM
i dont like that they dont have any other applications then the EK
[post=391352]Quoted post[/post]​

New product, if they work and their reputation goes up... i'm sure they'll be out for EGs, CRXs, Del Sols and EPs soon enough.

I'm sure you'll see more applications very soon. It looks like they are in the works already from their website. You can even "supposedly" save 10% !!!

Clicky me --> Korbach

If you get in a wreck...wouldn't this be bad for the frame? Seems like it would be more likely to bend the entire frame, but seriously, I don't know all that much about that.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Sep 18 2004, 12:03 PM
If you get in a wreck...wouldn't this be bad for the frame? Seems like it would be more likely to bend the entire frame, but seriously, I don't know all that much about that.
[post=391858]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you know anything about modern chassis? They are ment to fold up to absorb the shock of a front impact. Any time you get into a decent size front end collision, your going to get the frame rails to fold like a cheap suit. If you look at the frame rails, you can actually see little knotches in the frame that if you do get into a big crash, it will fold at that point. If anything, these could possibly cause the chassis to not fold, however, since I have no experience with them, I can't. they probally don't even effect it, however, again, no experince.

If they stiffen the chassis to the point of reducing deformation, that's just more energy that gets transferred straight to you, and leads to even higher hospital bills. You choose which one you want.

:)

Back