krispy kreme, bitches!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jun 17 2005, 08:04 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Jun 17 2005, 06:18 PM
Shit, I've eaten like a half-dozen of these damn things. Damn stress-eating.

You see, I have this problem with food... and, I think it stems from liking to eat it.

[post=513591]Quoted post[/post]​

was it you that wanted to lose weight on one of the other posts or was I just thinking wrong...maybe someone made fun of you for bein fat on the Q-ship pics post lol KK is pretty good concidering we have NO MORE DUNKIN DONUTS but o well I need to not eat fat foods lol
[post=513637]Quoted post[/post]​

It was formby that made the post about wanting to lose weight... and I don't recall anyone calling me fat. :lol:

I love teh Krispy Kreme's.

I seriously sat down and ate an entier dozen of the glazed last summer.

Best 7 minutes of my life.

I live right across the street from Krispy Kreme. I definitely think they are the best for donuts but I kinda get sick of the smell.

I grew up on Dunkin Donuts, but even since Krispy Kreme came to the Midwest, I'm a convert. :)

Those glazed ones are so airy yet so packed with fat and deliciousness, you eat a million of them before realizing you've downed 50grams of fat. I love it. :D

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jun 20 2005, 10:03 PM
you guys made me go to the store and buy some KK, lol. they are soooooo delicious :)
[post=514579]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I had some yesterday and this morning....
They are the shizzzt....

both are gross. the only thing ill eat from DD is the bagels, and those even suck most of the time

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 20 2005, 10:25 PM
both are gross. the only thing ill eat from DD is the bagels, and those even suck most of the time
[post=514590]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW!
THats so sad...sorry to hear that..You dont know what you're missing man....lol

Bagels are ok too...... Tim Hortons>DD On those....

bruggers bagels > anything when it comes to bagels. im not much of a doughnut guy or a coffee guy, so neither places really offer me anything.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 20 2005, 10:36 PM
bruggers bagels > anything when it comes to bagels. im not much of a doughnut guy or a coffee guy, so neither places really offer me anything.
[post=514597]Quoted post[/post]​

Never heard of that place...
BUt I tell you what COFFEE is the shizzt man..I drink it maybe 4, 5 times a day..and I mean BIG o Freaking CUPS....
Got to love the coffee with doughnuts man...specially those from KK...THey are the shizttt.....

Try coffee with evaporated milk and a doughnut..It is the shizzt....

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 20 2005, 06:36 PM
[post=514597]Quoted post[/post]​

Bruegers isn't bad. Noah's my friend is where its at.

Best bagels hands down.

Kosher>>>regular bagel.

And their Shmears. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I just had to....
Hhhmmmm..KRISPY KREME......
.....wifey is making coffe now...hhmm Yeah....

check 'em out..dont they look good......Want one?
I went to KK and they gave us free doughnuts when we walked in...SAMPLE's..
I says' to the guy Im going to have to come here more often....The guy thought I was joking..lol....Yeah..I'll be back tomorrow for more-----> Beatch.... :D

gallery_36335_178_4109.jpg

gallery_36335_178_3845.jpg

gallery_36335_178_144.jpg

gallery_36335_178_9638.jpg

Back