Ky

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kermit5327

any one in the ky around the florence area wanting to hang and start up a some honda meets from the tri state

any one in the ky around the florence area wanting to hang and start up a some honda meets from the tri state

Im down with that. Ive seen a few nice looking honda's in Florence since I moved up here. What do you drive I may have seen you. I have a silver 97 Del Sol with Black hood, Black front lip, and Black rims with a polished lip. Honk at me if you see me out.

i love ky.

Yeah it's a nice place to live. I like going to Bowling Green. It's a pretty neat town. Lots of fast cars too. Mainly vettes. I did get the chance to race an M3 last time I was down there. And I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I think if I had better tires and LSD I could have stayed with him till about 80.

yea it sucks but we try to make the town fun and i did have a black 95 240 on 18's black with a polished lip now i have a 93 civic 4 door but its not out on the street yet got some things left to do to it before i can get it out its just a matter of getting someone to give me a hand with it

i live 20 min from florence. getting ready to by me a 92 accord lx. who else is from the northern ky area. im always up for meeting up and meeting new friends and hanging out

well shit if any one is ever in the florence ky hit me up ppl can roll over here and chill get to know some ppl my number is 859-835-2557

well im in florence about every weekend but if im not call me. and ill meet up with ya. my number is 859-250-1371

sounds good to me i should be going to pick up my accord on sat morning hopfully. oh and by the way my name is Ryan.

dick lol and my names chad show much you know about boosting a civic i need a little help with some random shit

Back