Ladies Who Post?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by accordgrrl@Feb 3 2003, 02:02 AM
Do you want me to kick your ass now? or later? <_<

As of this second, kick my ass now. I think it would be better then sitting here listening to your gf explain her day with her friends brother and then being to busy thinking to call you. Fuck life! :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Feb 3 2003, 02:12 AM-->
accordgrrl
@Feb 3 2003, 02:02 AM
Do you want me to kick your ass now? or later? <_<

As of this second, kick my ass now. I think it would be better then sitting here listening to your gf explain her day with her friends brother and then being to busy thinking to call you. Fuck life! :angry: :angry:

*kicks your ass then tells you to lose the girl and come to FL*

hahaha. :p

Originally posted by accordgrrl+Feb 3 2003, 02:14 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 3 2003, 02:12 AM
accordgrrl
@Feb 3 2003, 02:02 AM
Do you want me to kick your ass now? or later?  <_<

*kicks your ass then tells you to lose the girl and come to FL*

hahaha. :p

Nah, i will stay here in Oklahoma, to many ppl in line for you. :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2003, 02:27 AM
Brian's Deli

now serving #54

being in line sucks

:werd: :withstupid:

I normally dont go after chicks who are "high profiled" b/c they tend to not be faithful (trust me, been there, hit that :)). They just up and leave you when they find someone for the littlest reason. Fuck that!

Ok, so there are 6 freaking pages, and there's ONYL ONE DAMN GIRL on this board?
Come on people!!!

<- lamer who can't find a girl in real life, so why not try an e-girl friend.

pretty soon, they are going to have usb-ports that can suck you off =)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2003, 02:43 AM

I have an e-gf.. she dont live far away though and we hang at times. so its all good. :) Driving 4 hrs gets me away from my parents, it just puts me at hers.. :-/

High profile, um, no. lol. maybe on here but in reality i'm not. as far as faithfulness, i've been 100% faithful to every guy i've dated and the only time it was ME doing the dumping was because I was moving 300 miles away and couldn't deal with the distance. it was more of a mutual agreement but I was the one who brought it up. as far as the move to FL thing, lol, just messing with ya.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2003, 02:43 AM

That's coz u have to TRY mang...Not gonna find one sitting on your comp, you might have to communicate with people...I know it's hard, but you just got to try it--If my fat ass can get laid, so can you!

fuck comunicating with people
people suck :angry:

Look at my sig for the last month =(

At least I'm doing better than 98Teg :D

"Welcome to Pimpology 1 and 2. I'm 1 (points to myself) and this heres 2 (points to B). 2 is what you will be if you don't pass this course!"

hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back