Ladies Who Post?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive seen a cavalier with a type r badge, and a sohc civic with dohc stickers (wth). Dont worry i stole the type r badge and changed the d to a s with permanent marker. They should be thankin me.

lol.. this went from looking for girls on HS to talking about rides..

well when there is like 3 females at most on this site with multiple names, subjects change whn only 2 posts were made by 2 females that didn't post ride pics.

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Jan 28 2003, 05:54 PM
best thing that I saw here in L.A. was a mustang with R34 GTR badges and a SiR badge! Sooooo ghey! I think there was even a Type R badge. Extreme gheyness. What could be worse you ask? Altezzas on the back of it as well... :huh: Some people shouldn't be allowed to buy cars.

there's a guy like that here in my town!!! a 6-cyl. mustang with a :ghey: ass wing & body kit....has the gtr badge in the front grill. check out what this fucker told me: (and i quote) "You know how everyone has a cobra? Well I tell people that the 'R' stands for rattlesnake." i actually chuckled..then managed a "you're serious?!" it was TOO fucking funny...he also pointed out his "skyline taillights"....which were actually just covers over the stock mustang ones. WHAT are people thinking?! Plus you open up his hood and it's all "bling bling" with NAAWWSS everywhere!!! says he's running a 150 shot, but he couldn't handle my 130 hp f22b2 didn't have to even get on my bottle!! to put the cherry on top of his gheyness....he also has a neon green underbody kit!!! :tfg: :puke:

ok since i'm the only girl here that is gonna get this shit back on topic here is my album with 3 of my cars pictured. the only one that isn't mine is the red hatch that is in like 2 pics i think. the 4th car i'm missing is still in GA.

car pics

what about the sweetinstinct chick? i see her posts every now and then. i added her to my msn buddy list and she im's me when i'm sleeping askin' who i am... maybe she'll read this and find out.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 29 2003, 02:27 AM
what about the sweetinstinct chick? i see her posts every now and then. i added her to my msn buddy list and she im's me when i'm sleeping askin' who i am... maybe she'll read this and find out.

oh god, ricers don't count.

Originally posted by Trinity+Jan 29 2003, 02:31 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Jan 29 2003, 02:27 AM

oh god, ricers don't count.

haha, oh yeah... i forgot you didn't care for her much :spin: .

We need to get some more girls on here!!
Anyways, here's a couple of pics of my ride and me trying to be a $tunna.

fcb5b7e5.jpg

fcb5b7e4.jpg

s3e390a0e0ba74.jpg

fcb5baa2.jpg

fcb5ba9e.jpg

s3e38edf924115.jpg

my avatar:

s3e38ee5b30464.jpg

WOOO WOOO

come again? i have to come once to come again =)

eh? = you have my attention :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 30 2003, 04:34 AM
come again? i have to come once to come again =)

eh? = you have my attention :)

gotcha. thanks Merlin. ;)

i shlda known that but the whole blonde thing kicked in. i hate that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 30 2003, 04:49 AM
'ello....
dis is da egyptian magician
i do magic act

Maybe that magic act will end your 2 yr dry spell.. :lol:

Back