Laptop Hard drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
I want a bigger hard drive for one of my laptops and was wondering if anyone has deals on them. I want 80 gigs or bigger. I have checked out newegg and tigerdirect, but want to see if anyone can come with a better deal.

imo, just get a usb external. you can get double the space for half the price.

leave your os and shit on the regular drive, and keep your music on the external. thats what i do

I have an external harddrive... 160 gb western digital :) Ill sell you the 4 point usb hub and all those dell disks for 140 shipped :)

my vendor doesnt sell lappy hdd's :cry: but theres a sweet deal goin on, 80 shipped for a western digital 160gb hdd WOW!

Quoted post[/post]]
my vendor doesnt sell lappy hdd's :cry: but theres a sweet deal goin on, 80 shipped for a western digital 160gb hdd WOW!
wow that is a good deal. is that external?

Quoted post[/post]]
imo, just get a usb external. you can get double the space for half the price.

leave your os and shit on the regular drive, and keep your music on the external. thats what i do
:hmm: thats not a bad idea, thanks B, i never thought of that. :doh: that way I can keep my music and movies on the hard drive and dont have to do backups on dvd's

consider it sold with the dell disks, I have to hit the bank and deposit some cash on Monday. also pm me your paypal id

Quoted post[/post]]

Ew, I sure hope that is for an external drive.

PATA are always on sale for a lot less. I picked up a standard Seagate 160gb PATA for $40 after rebate at Circuit City. I even got them to price match Wal-Marts for another $20. So I got a 160GB for $20. SATAs are also on sale quiet often, especially at Fry's.

Or you can always buy one of those PATA drives and make yourself an external one with this:

http://www.xpcgear.com/ue350au2bl.html

So $20-50 for H.D.D. and $20 for enclosure, thats about $40-70 for 160GB external. :)

the drives we sell are intenal 3.5 series, sata.

Back