LEARN YOUR PLACE RICE-BOYS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
You WILL respect the bov. learn your fucking place in traffic when you hear the bov go off.....get the FUCK up off my ass with your shit-can ass exhaust, quit leaning to the side like you are some fucking hard-ass and drop the FUCK back 4 car lengths behind me when u hear the bov.

JUST BECAUSE my car appears stock, does not mean that it is...

LEARN YOUR PLACE FUCKTARD RICERS.

respect the bov and all the awe and power than it emcompasses.

/mentally insane law-student rant

im having mental difficulties today and needed to vent. if you need an explanation ask for it and ye shall receive....otherwise just ignore me.

I wish I had a BOV, but its just the popping of my old ricer exhaust inbetween gears. :lol:

i had a shitty ass day, i drove almost 200 miles from where i live to downtown la, to montebello and back again....

i had NO LESS THAN 15 diff. cars (all rice boys) on my ass ...literally inches from my bumper tyring to race me.

im sick of hondas. im raising my car back up to stock height and thats that.

when im having a shitty day the last thing i need is some 18 year old prick with a shit-can honda with i/h/e on my ass in traffic.

go play out your fast and furious fantasies somewhere else....

i dont care if you want to look cool, i dont care if you car is faster than mine (and unless you are boosted or HIGHLY modded n/a i doubt that will be the case)

the only reason my honda is lowered is because i like the way it rides when its low, and i like how i can take turns faster than stock height....

my car is NOT lowered so i look "cool"

cant you fucktard ricers get it through your head?

when you got someone on your ass.... give them a brake light check... while flooring it....
and then if they repeat- aim your windhield washers to go over your window, and just sray the fuck out ot them. i do that all the time. ask E and Bill. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 21 2003, 11:59 PM
when you got someone on your ass.... give them a brake light check... while flooring it....
and then if they repeat- aim your windhield washers to go over your window, and just sray the fuck out ot them. i do that all the time. ask E and Bill. lol

you know what B, thats a pet peeve of mine....some soccer mom, at 3:30 in the afternoon in the middle of heavy traffic in her Canyonero SUV decides that her windows are dirty....so she sprays them and douses my whole car with that shit...

how do i aim them so the will hit the guy behind me?

thats a good idea !!!!! :worthy:

You tilt them up, like you pull them up on the side nearest to the windshield. I had em on my old car that shot a good 20 feet or so.

so they don't actually rear end your ass.

Nooo... you haul ass, and if they stay on your ass, slam the brakes and teach them not to stay on your ass anymore.

I think that was the point.

when i shaved my squirters off, i re routed the hose under the headlight, filled the reservoir with water and shot it forward. boy did i get alot of people wet...lol

when i brake check....i hit the brakes....and keep on them for about 5 seconds untill they slow down to about 10 miles an hour..

by then im at the top of first, feather it out and pull hard in second

Hmm. Here in Texas we actually get them to hit us. One of my buddies brake checked a cop. The cop was pursuing late at night with no lights on. He thought it was some psycho chasing him, so he slammed on his brakes and slowed the other car (yes, by physical contact) down to about 40mph, then took off again.

Let's just say that he spent the night in jail, but when the judge heard what happened, he got off completely free and with an apology from the cop.

I'm going to route a separate hose to the rear of the car, and wire in a switch to spray.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 21 2003, 09:38 PM

I'm going to route a separate hose to the rear of the car, and wire in a switch to spray.

Sounds like some james bond stuff. That would be hella bad, a jamesbond fricking 4door civic.

Back