Lee HOtTi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
www.leehotti.com *WORK WARNING FOR AD's*
dorks.jpg

Basically this dood posted his picture of him and his boys at a local club in NYC and folks from the message board he poasted on started flamming him and then spoofed to create this guys website. Lol. Check out the photoshops.

O.G. Thread...

Work Warning http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.p...41&page=1&pp=20

Semi-Work Warning CSi http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=...937&an=0&page=1

lol, i was browsing this shit on friday...

buncha tools, some funny chops too
that was on page 20 something last time i saw it

now its up to 129-130?

i was looking for the frog head chops, but server took a hit...
lol

for the amount of flamming that they're getting... you'd think that they'd have less girls added on their myprofiles. Maybe everyone flamming them are just jealous of the dragonball Z look. :p

Is it just me or does it look like he's copping a feel

I hate high-maintenance trashy lookin' glamour hos.

That shirt should not be worn in public. (the gay-as-aids rainbow shirt)

Wait, maybe that's Infamouz?!

i think he wants it to look like he is, but the reality is his hand is prob a good 8-10 inches away from her, and if he did touch her, her REAL boyfriend would pound the shit out of him...

^^^ wow, thats the most disturbiung pic i've ever seen
lmao

and here's my favorite
frogmask_clubbers.jpg

For the record, that was my hair style when I was 13 - mother fuckers. I want my royalties.

So I can those royalties forward to Laurie Anderson, my hero at the time:

20040705_laurie-anderson-003.jpg

And while I'm on the topic, I started wearing flannels in 1990 when I was too poor to shop for clothes and had to get them out of donation boxes and police fundraisers. Pearl Jam owes me too.

The razor's edge between Metrosexuality and Homosexuality. They were walking it, slipped and behold! they have now landed on the gay side without their balls.

:lame: :zipper_mouth:

:)

You guys crack me up.

Those fuckers look gay to me, and it has nothing to do with their hair. Rainbow shirts and tweezed eyebrows are a dead givaway.

the sad thing is... it actually looks less ridiculous with the vanilla ice heads than the real thing

One of the kids in the picture looks like a kid I met up at F1 Dyno in ME. Kid said he owned a 91 hatch with a B16 that could rev to 10k RPM. All Gotti'd up and shit as well. Total loser.

Back