Lee HOtTi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol this shit got around the internut. and id have to say i had the same hair back in hiskool but it wasnt to b cool it was cuz i had no $ for a hair cut/i was growing it out and was easier to push it up than to comb it in the am when i was late for skool. and the whole head band thing, yeah that was mee too in hi skool i didnt rock one cuz i was rockin it i used it cuz it was a lot less gay than a gurls head band.

i hate these guys. and the first time i saw this today i wanted to come here and ask our resident pimp in nj to go kick some ass and clean shit up down there.

gotti as in the rich bitch ass gotti kids from the growing up gotti tv show.

you know, john gotti, the mafia guy... his kids.

they look basically EXACTLY the same as those douchebags.

Quoted post[/post]]
Aren't you 19 though ?
pwn3d.gif

And no, I've never seen 'Growing Up Gotti'

:shrug2:

Reality TV sucks.

I kid,I kid. he's 22. But still - I don't think kids below the age of 25 know what style is !

Since 2000 there have been no remarkable style changes. It's just more $80 t-shirts aged to look like $5 tag sale shirts. Pants with the obnoxious and COMPLETELY gay fade marks, and really bad leather jackets. This spike thing is about 30 years old, Grease is only a fashion statement in France and excessive chains on a man, unless you're Mr T, is also gay. If your girlfriend gave you alittle something, or you have a cross that was passed on from your family - then ok. but Men shouldn't have bling. It's not manly. It's faggy.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Aren't you 19 though ?
pwn3d.gif

And no, I've never seen 'Growing Up Gotti'

:shrug2:

Reality TV sucks.

now thats some ownage and its 21 but whos counting. and id have to say when i want to i have some style. its called comfortable. sweat pants and hoodies/tees and a pair of clarks wallabees(now thats style) all day. in fact im even wearing sweats here at work. its a great thing when style becomes function.

their hair-dos look like they jacked off and the jizz got in their hair so they decided to try and get the jizz out but failed and thats what they ended up looking like afterwards.

:bustout::bustout::bustout::bustout:

just saw this thread....

these guys are a bunch of flaming homos... :zipper_mouth:

I still don't get the 'Hotti' thing, aren't they John GOTTI's kids? :shrug2:

i hate people with that hair-do, looks so freaking retarded. mainly cause they are actively TRYING to look like those gotti fags.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs Albanians ?! WHERE LEMME AT EM

Back