Legal age of consent

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damnit for the repost...

and it was on college humor...

just figured i'd share...

I still don't understand the appeal of sexing up a borderline minor if you are not of the same age group. It's just a few steps away from being a creepy pedophile.

iowa, missouri and SC are fucked up. 14??? what the fuck.

All those states that say it's illegal to be gay are retarded. If I was gay I'd tell them to fuck off.

I still don't understand the appeal of sexing up a borderline minor if you are not of the same age group.

uhmmmmmmm, maybe you need a penis for the appeal??
just a thought

but damn 18 year old bishes = not played like a milf...

If I was gay I'd tell them to fuck off.

snicker... if... lol :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 9 2004, 02:48 PM
I still don't understand the appeal of sexing up a borderline minor if you are not of the same age group.

uhmmmmmmm, maybe you need a penis for the appeal??
just a thought

but damn 18 year old bishes = not played like a milf...
[post=429464]Quoted post[/post]​

So this list is more helpful to those with a penis then. I guess you are thinking more about having one night stands or short term hookups rather than longterm gf material? So it's a vicious cycle then.... bang up the young ones, and when they are used up... move on to fresh meat.

I just prefer my partners to have some experience and skills, be comfortable with themselves and be all round good intelligent company... and I find that is usually lacking in the teenage crowd.

I understand the greater appeal of a fresh faced virgin over a tired worn out ex-partyhoundl.... but those are not the only two types of people out there.

So this list is more helpful to those with a penis then. I guess you are thinking more about having one night stands or short term hookups rather than longterm gf material? So it's a vicious cycle then.... bang up the young ones, and when they are used up... move on to fresh meat.

I just prefer my partners to have some experience and skills, be comfortable with themselves and be all round good intelligent company... and I find that is usually lacking in the teenage crowd.

i think you might be taking this a little too seriously?

i guess i should have specified NOT FOR ALL TRAVELERS, just the slutty ones?
lol

fresh faced virgin :)
lol

I just prefer my partners to have some experience and skills, be comfortable with themselves and be all round

hahaha, you said all round

So it's a vicious cycle then.... bang up the young ones, and when they are used up... move on to fresh meat.

and i think thats been the standard since the beginning of time, that why all the older guys ditch their old wives and get ones half their age, not condoning, just stating the obvious

thank god its 16 in nj. i dont think i could give up this cheerleader. im only 18, its not bad

lol... well my bf is built for comfort and I like it.

too much info...
but uhmmm... thanks for sharing? :shrug2: lol

thank god its 16 in nj. i dont think i could give up this cheerleader. im only 18, its not bad

PICS!!!

lol

Back