License Plates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just wondering if anybody had any ideas for a cool vanity plate....i have a black si hatch with an lsvtec in it...so it aint too slow...i was kinda thinking YUREVN or something like that???

Matt

The whole idea of a vanity plate is that it says something clever or significant to the owner. Honestly, you don't need a vanity plate if you're asking us what to put on it.

lol there's a thread just like this on mustangforums right now...

I'm thinking of one that says 2SLOW. Maybe then I won't get revved at all the time going down Coliseum.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 20 2005, 08:33 PM
all 3 of my cars are whatever the DMV decided to give me

vanity plate = pull me over and steal me
[post=476301]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: thats the truth a cop was following me and my friend i turned left he turn right got right behind my boy and pulled him over his plate says something it shouldnt pulled him over....vanity plate = :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 21 2005, 09:11 AM
"XTRP-8" was my old one

-> Steve

See if you can figure it out.
[post=476482]Quoted post[/post]​

My guess would be "extrapolate" or something smart sounding.

ex·tir·pate
tr.v. ex·tir·pat·ed, ex·tir·pat·ing, ex·tir·pates
To pull up by the roots.
To destroy totally; exterminate. See Synonyms at abolish.
To remove by surgery.

No one got that plate. And when I said "Extirpate" they would giggle like Beavis.

-> Steve

Some others I was going for, and didn't get

"PHAEDRA"
"AELIEN"
"DCNBLUZ"
"BLUNUZE"
and of course,
reardrivernew.jpg

Photochopped.

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 21 2005, 09:21 AM

Photochopped.
[post=476488]Quoted post[/post]​

Obviously.

Cool word though - gonna have to add that one to the vocabulary.

I thought about getting one that said ANTIHRO but then I might be mistakenly associated with those little "sk8er" (which isn't even phonetically correct dammit!) curs.

Mine says "10BASE T" No explaination necessary.

I STILL don't have it, but it's still available. As soon as I have the money to register my CRX, the plate will be:

license.jpg

mine is gay... it says "S DEUCE" i wish i hadn't gotten it now.. but it seemed funny at the time... when it comes time to renew, i will get a standard plate... i

lol @ Adam, you retard. :)

I want to somehow get 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink. SHOCKR would be too easy.

I havent ordered it yet but I want the plate on my SHO to say SHODU. Cause I started working on the car when I was 17 and everyone said I would never fix it up and then it would never be very fast blah blah blah. That and when I beat mustangs and such I would like them to see that.

Back