Limewire sues RIAA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like limewire, but where else can i find music to download from? limewire has a really limited availability it seems like.

aresgalaxy.org

don't know how it works, but currently not arrested and all of the songs work(well, something like 1000:1 ratio of working:dead)

yeah, i use bearshare. never got a virus and most songs are usually good quality on the first download.

I dont like limewire at all. Downloaded it and within a day i had 3 viruses which i had to end up reformatting my hard drive to get rid of. Friend also used limewire and now he doesnt even use his computer anymore because it is so bogged screwed up from so many viruses and crap. plus i hear the same thing from everyone else i know that has used it.

but :thumbsup: to bearshare

I got limewire rite now and i keep getting these stupid pop ups by outerinfo and adware virus:thumbsdown: So im probably gonna go back to bearshare, unless anyone knows a better site..:thumbsup:

ares and limewire about it. either that or learn how to use bit torrent :ph34r:

speaking of. i forgot to dl voices of trance.

never had a problem with limewire....except newer songs..like the first few weeks there aired on radio...i have to download a couple to get the right one.

Back