Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi, I downloaded that Killswitch album since you clowns raved about it and it flat out stunk.

Music > screaming noise.

yup, bullet is good shit.

if you can't tolerate screaming, you're not into hard rock known as metalcore, which killswitch is quite possibly the leader of the genre.

go put a skirt on and pop in john mahyer :D

I don't think you can even call it a Linkin Park production, because it's so chopped up it's about 5 different bands on the cd.

yup, bullet is good shit.

if you can't tolerate screaming, you're not into hard rock known as metalcore, which killswitch is quite possibly the leader of the genre.

go put a skirt on and pop in john mahyer :D

I'm with you on Stone Sour, but honestly I would rather listen to john mayer than the screaming bullshit that is killswitch. Maybe if I'm working out I'll listen to the noise, but I put that on the same level as bad rap.

KSE isn't really screamo. My roomate is the same way and says that "the starting line" and "yellowcard" aren't pussy bands - but wants the scream free version of "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Basically, if you're not into metal, you aren't into metal. But don't try and call KSE as just screaming. Howard Jones > you.

KSE isn't really screamo. My roomate is the same way and says that "the starting line" and "yellowcard" aren't pussy bands - but wants the scream free version of "Face Down" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Basically, if you're not into metal, you aren't into metal. But don't try and call KSE as just screaming. Howard Jones > you.

I grew up with a musician, not listening to screamo, death metal, 3 power chord excuses for music.

[snob]I prefer the symphony and classical opera[/snob]

Anyone who is close minded enough to criticize someone else's taste in music obviously has no appreciation for the creative diversity found in ALL forms of music. Point your nose a few degrees downward, I can see your boogers :p

[snob]I prefer the symphony and classical opera[/snob]

Anyone who is close minded enough to criticize someone else's taste in music obviously has no appreciation for the creative diversity found in ALL forms of music. Point your nose a few degrees downward, I can see your boogers :p

Simply because I don't respect an "art form" doesn't mean I'm a snob, it means that I hold biases just like every other person in this world.

Its akin to saying how many people like hardcore rap that has nonsensical words and sounds like jibberish. The answer is typically a resounding "no", but we see no fault in those peoples' opinions.

I don't consider synchronized swimming a sport, either...sue me.

3 chords? lol

some of KSE's shit is impossible for me. and i would consider myself a good guitarist.

3 members from KSE have degrees in music from Berkley and uHart.
the drummer plays with a symphony orchestra on free times.

besides, there's a reason why some riffs are made:
YouTube - The End of Heartache lesson

Rise against overall cant compare to kse, imho. Rise against's guitars are sick though, ill give them that, but you cant really compare two different types of music to one another. KSE's riffs, chords, rhythms, whatever are tough for any average guitar player. My brother has been playing religiously since he was 13, hes 26 now, he can do most of kse's stuff but he'll admit he has a tough time with some of their songs because of their complexity.

Now one band you can surely rag on is the Brown Trucker Band that plays with Kid Rock... talk about rip off. :p

3 chords? lol

some of KSE's shit is impossible for me. and i would consider myself a good guitarist.

3 members from KSE have degrees in music from Berkley and uHart.
the drummer plays with a symphony orchestra on free times.

besides, there's a reason why some riffs are made:
YouTube - The End of Heartache lesson

Simply put they may have the knowledge, talent, and be musically inclined but the music they produce is not something that I would regard as special. Its simply not my cup of tea.

fall out boy, infinity on high.
someone give emo fallout boy a guitar for fuck sake :ghey:

i heard the "previews" they rules up untill collision with jay-z....Listen i dont mind jay-z but the combination did not work it was like listening to cats have sex....there was alot of noise but nothing truly going on

meteora can suck my pathetic little dick...

so thats where they went wrong?

hybrid theory was the shit, as soon as it went into remixing all the old stuff, and using the old stuff with Jay Z, it all sucked so much, and meteora can suck my pathetic little dick...
yea, i caught that quote too... wtf eh

the new KSE cd is a great CD, not as good as their first cd, which is probably up there with the greatest cd's of all time, if i could only listen to one cd for the rest of my life, it would have to be any of ill nino's cds, i couldn't pick one of them to be the best...

the new KSE cd is a great CD, not as good as their first cd, which is probably up there with the greatest cd's of all time, if i could only listen to one cd for the rest of my life, it would have to be any of ill nino's cds, i couldn't pick one of them to be the best...

i hope that if you have a car accident and become unconcious they use that bullshit therapy that they play your favourite music and you wake UP!

so do me a favour go to your wallet and write on it with black marker ILL NINO's BIOTCH

Back