LIST UR ANNOYING HABITS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
I dont know why, but I just want to know this about guys.. lol so I can compare.
STUPID QUESTION yeah.. but whatever I dont care..

What are your annoying habits that you've noticed, your gf has noticed and still complains about, or family/friends.. or even random people have noticed..?

for just some odd sick reason i want to know.. so answer me..

I speak my mind. It pisses off more people than you can possibly imagine.

Why is it that some guys dont wear underwear...?
Like I find that gross when (for example) you are at work and ur ass crack is hanging out.. like do guys have no shame, that really bothers me and I dont really know why..

You try too hard. You're begging for attention in any way you can, and it's not working anymore. Everyone's batteries are run out. Sorry :)

Try, instead, talking about something that doesn't revolve around the waist. "I hate it when people hit their highbeams as soon as you are up on them, and they do it just because you don't have time to hit them back"

No,instead you had to mention this underwear thing. Sorry.

You can stop trippin out..

Im just at work and bored.. and I just got mooned at work...and it was kinda disturbing..

FAKOV & GODBLESS.

stfupope.jpg

He was bending over ...

U r just way tooo funny for me... ha ha ha ha ha hear me laugh
gosh I am just on the floor laughing..
killing my self because u are just so great
and u have the greatest things to say
and wow u are so smart and cool and i want to be ur friend so bad, please lets be friends, u r my role model, i love u...

again

FAKOV & GOD BLESS

I'm too passive, and then when something important happens to my family/friends i explode and go into a rage where people end up in ditc.. so ... anyone seen those yankees?

Back