Listen to this Crazy Crap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea this is delaware.. im afraid to say its difficult to find someone who knows anything outside of shitkickers and camaros

ok here is what you do...buy a wall mounted map sensor assembly from me....i have one that works perfect...then run the hoses from the sensor to the plugged up nipple on the throttle body and behind the manifold (i think) and then there should be a 3 wire connector you did not use hangin off the harness that looks like the tps connector....mount the map sensor on the firewall...plug the connector and plug the hoses where they are supposed to go and ur good to go!!!!....btw ill sell ya the whole map sensor assembly for 20 shipped!! :mrgreen:

Hmm, what's up with that throttle cable bracket? That looks kind of whack to me. Are you still using you stock Civic throttle cable. If so then just replace it with a 1990-1993 Integra throttle cable and everything should line up just right.

dsc003742li.jpg

dsc003758yi.jpg

dsc003765er.jpg

dsc003772ht.jpg

dsc003781zu.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Step 1
Kick mechanic that thinks is a 1.9l in nuts

Step 2
Kick mechanic that did swap in nuts. (Looks Rough)

Step 3
Kick friend in nuts. (Tell him to clean the engine bay. Looks like hell.)

Step 4
Find out what code are being thrown. Research how to fix.

So I am the owner of this monstrositron of a car. And I apologize for the less-that aesthetic look of my car. It's been cold and snowing here and it's winter and I don't feel like freezing my ass off to clean under the hood. Plus this car is starting to piss me off.... I really want to get better opinions about her than these idiot mech's in DE. Thanks for all the help you guys can give me.

I hope you buddy didn't kick you in the nuts too hard. It is crazy that the mechanic would have let the car out of his shop throwing a code. I do want to tell you that you have the start to great car. I drive a B16A swaped 93 civic and really enjoy it.

Back