Little UFC News

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

I'm excited but i'm curious as to why he backed out of fighting Liddell a few weeks ago.

If Liddell gets passed Jardine and Rampage gets passed Henderson, I think Silva will fight Liddell to see who gets a shot at Rampage. But where would that place the winner of the upcoming Forrest VS Shogun fight? The LH division is coming along nicely with the PRIDE purchase.

should be some great fights in the next month and a half..... I really dont think jackson will be able to take henderson if it goes past the first round

rampage is a beast and has crazy knock out power as we have seen, but henderson is tough as hell and has gone the distance with silva twice, and won once.... no one can honestly say one or the other for sure.. either way it should be a badass fight

Dan Henderson - first to hold 3 titles at once in two different organizations????

Lidell wins

Griffen wins

they face off to see who fights Jackson

Silva fights a preliminary then becomes next in line to winner of the Jackson/Henderson V Griffen/Liddell sometime early 08 as per standard incoming pride fighter formula

Back