LMAO!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.turbonator.com/Feedback.html

"In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech."
-Francis Mize (Cincinnati,OH)

I think b found this when he decided to go diffrent routes with his sol. Go for the more wallet freindly turbo lol.

Who buys that crap, really?

wow... just...wow...

FUNNY....

when I tried to find a field to leave feedback......i couldnt.

when i tried to find an email address so I could tell the company just how much horsepower my car gained by using the car......i couldnt.

so im guessing everyone who left feedback had called the company afterwards to jump for joy.......

i dont know bout you guys, but whenever i put something on my car that makes it faster, the first thing i do is call the minimum wage making salesman who took my order over the phone and thank him and tell him just how much his product helped my car out....

thats it, im gettin 3 of them. that means ill shave 3 seconds off my 1/4 time right?

"I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower" hahahaha its a neon lmao

Back