Local 250 Ninja on craigslist

• 600 cc will keep you happy for a while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just get a liter and be done with it

• No, don't get the b

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because Kanata's dont hold thier valve and are pretty much throw away bikes. you'll spend more money on the block than the bike is worth. you be better off finding a older 600 (cbr600f2, ninja, yzf, r6, gsxr) that will run better than the Kanata and will be cheap enough.

how much are you looking to spend on a bike?

kbb says trade in is about 2500 retail is about 3500

bike is 650, and a motor/trans is on ebay right now for 600 plus 150 shipping...

Quoted post[/post]]
kbb says trade in is about 2500 retail is about 3500
and thats for a 97? cause kbb lists a 93 GSXR 750 for around the same, little less but not much

Quoted post[/post]]
bike is 650, and a motor/trans is on ebay right now for 600 plus 150 shipping...
thats not bad but what else does the bike need?

so you looking at 1400 so far, and I can find you a older 600 for around the same, I found a 92 cbr600f2 for 1000 and a 93 GSXR 750 for 1500

and thats for a 97? cause kbb lists a 93 GSXR 750 for around the same, little less but not much
not suprising considering the gsxr is a superior bike...

so you looking at 1400 so far, and I can find you a older 600 for around the same, I found a 92 cbr600f2 for 1000 and a 93 GSXR 750 for 1500
this is in colorado?
i was thinking i could find a motor for less than 6 bills local...

i would much rather have a sport bike than a sport touring and definately a honda over all...
i just can;t find them that cheap by me...
which is suprising considering its winter
lol

Quoted post[/post]]
not suprising considering the gsxr is a superior bike...

this is in colorado?
i was thinking i could find a motor for less than 6 bills local...

i would much rather have a sport bike than a sport touring and definately a honda over all...
i just can;t find them that cheap by me...
which is suprising considering its winter
lol
they have been in colorado, and it is supprising that there isnt more out there this winter, maybe end of winter or beginning of spring more bikes will appear

do you have a motorcycle salvage yard near you? if so you might try them for a motor,

also look at http://www.cycletrader.com might find some other deals also

VFR 400 FTW! :) that's what i'm getting. if you're big enough, get a 600cc or 750. don't overload yourself with a literbike yet.

plus, a 250 won't keep you happy.

haha, just talked to the dude, seems pretty cool but burnt out of his face...

he's offing it for 200 bucks now, needs money to reclutch a porsche 944

i guess the plastics are wooped, turn signals are gone etc etc...
he broke the lock cause he lost the key, and the idle is shitty...

i dunno, he's gonna send me pics in the next couple days...
if the motors decent this thing should pull wheelies with a little clutch play
i think i got a fun little toy to fuck around with...

no locks?????
MAKE SURE HE HAS A TITLE

Back