Location from your southeastern peeps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You live in Boca Raton? You lucky bastard I was down in the area for a week in March. Really nice town. Boca Raton > Boston

I gotta get out of New England! :(

anyone in florida willing to meet up? in about a month here i wanna take a trip somewhere in florida to find some races. i was curious if anyone wanted to meet up and show me around. you know, local gatherings and things so i can find a good race or 2. dont want to do it here locally because i dont want the car to known. central florida here, and i have no problem makin a drive to tampa or boca or anything of equiv distance. someone lemme know whats up. maybe we can make some money. BTW, boston is bomb. i miss NE

Originally posted by nismogod@Apr 24 2004, 02:10 PM
anyone in florida willing to meet up? in about a month here i wanna take a trip somewhere in florida to find some races. i was curious if anyone wanted to meet up and show me around. you know, local gatherings and things so i can find a good race or 2. dont want to do it here locally because i dont want the car to known. central florida here, and i have no problem makin a drive to tampa or boca or anything of equiv distance. someone lemme know whats up. maybe we can make some money. BTW, boston is bomb. i miss NE

sure come down to the panhandle. Not sure if my car will be running but there is a lot always going on. Got a Turbo RSX-S that would run with you.

atlanta GA when i am not at school, which is never.
Statesboro GA at school.

yeah man,.. im in Jacksonville, Florida (arlington),.. were always racing,.. finishing the head swap on ym vic, but shit im me or get back on this forum if your around jax. were always racing,.. one of the biggest attractions here is streetracing,.
got
my 91' civic SI,
friends
88' 300ZX turbo(10 PSI daily),
96(i think)Teg GSR,
91' CRX (ZC)
90' Mustang (100 shot, fully built all the way around)
95' S-10 (supercharger 15 PSI coming next week)
92' Mustang
Win alot loose some,... got some bad ass guys running around here in jax,... mostly sleepers,.

what am i lookin at runnin mid 12's? stang should be right there. maybe faster. the 4.3 S-10 shouild be decent too. it'll be fun. i had to move the finish date back, some ass never sent my enigne, but hopefully it'll get done soon.

<--------Perry, Ga

June 19 & 20 there is a SCCA SEDiv Solo2 event in Gainesville, FL at the Gainesville International Raceway (where they have the GatorNationals).

If anyone is interested in seeing if your car will go fast in other than a straight line we'd love to have you join us. Just come & watch if you're not a SCCA member or into Auto-x.

There will be drag racing going on at the same time on Friday

Daytona Beach, FL here.

If you guys in Orlando/Jax/Tampa/Melbourne ever end up getting together, send me a PM and lemme know. As soon as I work the bugs out of my swap and get my interior put back together I'd like to find some racing.

Daytona is dead for racing. Used to be on Thursday nights everyone met up to go race, but now it's only occassional red light races. So looking for somewhere that still actually has something going on.

I'm only running a 5th gen hatch with jdm b16 (2nd gen) swap w/ 75 shot. Hoping it's good enough for mid/low 13's.

i remember thursday nights. we'd meet at home depot, best buy, or circuit city. then we'd race off of 11 or down by the cat. them was the days. actually, as just a gathering to chill, we all hang out @ Kmart in orage city bout 9ish. every thurday night. you might be able to find some races up there, lotsa people run their mouths. if you're intrested, lemme know i'll give you my cell and we'll talk.

Yeah man, when I get the car put back together I will drop you a PM and leave you my cell number and grab yours to see about making it out there on a thursday night.

Back