lol..MUST READ!! lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

so this kid pulls in to my autobody shop at my school (platt tech) and hes driving a 1993 civic dx hatch.....its got th wanna be jdm corners and some integra wire wheels.....its lowered too with gs-r seats and gauges....i say"what you got for a motor...stock....or swapped.....he goes its the stock motor with integra gs-r pistons and a gs-r camshaft... :bustout: ...now i wanted to die laughing but it was too much really of an imbarrasement for the guy so i held it in....now all of my classmates are really into hondas too so they know this guy is a retard too..lol......he claims he dynoed 145hp to the wheels....now....i lifted the hood and it was a beat to hell d15b7 with a dc sport head and ractive intake...lmao....this guy tried but i told him str8...i was like...you cant put a gsr cam or pistons in it...he says yea cause i did it....i told him that the gs-r pistons were huge and that they would never fit that bore in a civic block even if they bored it....and tat the gs-r cam had two cams and his *SINGLE CAM* only had one....he kept goin on on how he did it and thought he can get away with it talkin to a kid whos 16....but actuality i am 16 with the knoledge of every friggin honda info in me....i learned from the best *whos_the_master* and a few from u guys.....just thought i share that story wit yahs

Today's Grammatical Lesson by Bob Vila:

lol! No, but he is my brother Leroy, who is on this board as whosthemaster, lol! :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Steve is desperately seeking a bowl of cornflakes to piss into.

I prefer Special K with Red Berries. I've lost 12lbs on it thus far. Plus the piss adds a salty influence into the meal all while creating a pleasant Milky Yellow hue to the cereal milk.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i told him that the gs-r pistons were huge and that they would never fit that bore in a civic block even if they bored it
Wrong. GSR pistons = 81mm, B16A2 pistons = 81mm.

The end. :)

ummm........ok.........he said he fit gsr pistons into a 1.5....where are you goin wit dat ^^^.....how am i wrong that gs-r pistons would not fit into a d15.....where did b16a2 come into this...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i told him that the gs-r pistons were huge and that they would never fit that bore in a civic block even if they bored it
Wrong. GSR pistons = 81mm, B16A2 pistons = 81mm.

The end. :)

ummm........ok.........he said he fit gsr pistons into a 1.5....where are you goin wit dat ^^^.....how am i wrong that gs-r pistons would not fit into a d15.....where did b16a2 come into this...
You didn't say they wouldn't fit in a D15.. you said they wouldn't fit in a Civic block. A B16 is a Civic block. :wink:

23 posts in one day, and you're already busting major balls... damn son you'll fit in fine here.

soundslike the idoit I saw outside of Wallmart in 2003

Had a green Teg that he claimed had a 150 shot of NOS

The particulars:

He couldn't show me the bottle set up because he had the shop who did the install hide it from the cops in case he got pulled over, you know, cause nitrous is illegal in Texas

To support the unbelievable amount of stress on the stock engine he installed "Really Big" piston seals.... I'm not making this up

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
23 posts in one day, and you're already busting major balls... damn son you'll fit in fine here.
:laugh: Sounds good! :mrgreen:

Dont try that shit with me...i will eat your lunch for you....:ph34r:

(and if someone corrects my grammar.........wait...steve has access to the query builder...i like my post count)
Well lucky for you I typically pack myself a nice brown bag of dog shit for lunch. Eat up! :laugh:

We had a kid here in town who drove a kinda mint 89 Prelude Si 2.0. He claimed he had a Type R motor on order from hmotorsonline. Okay - I'll believe the kid.

We ask him when he is supposed to get it. He gives us some bullshit answer and dissapears for like 2 weeks. Comes back to Dunkins at night when were all there - he claims its in his bed room, but he needs to send it back because one of the cylinders is scored. I ask him why he took the head off and all the specifics on the head - casting numbers, etc. He blanks. I then go and ask why hes sending an ITR motor back - let alone how the cylinder got scored on a motor shipped with the head, pan and tranny on it.

The kid got really flustered when I suggested he sleeve it or bore it. He left shortly after and never showed up again. I hate liars. Especially when someone lies about a car to "fit in". I frankly could care less what you have, as long as your good people.

Kinda like a guy in my club who has bolt-ons and an AP on his silver WRX and claimed at a meet yesterday that it ran an 11.9 in the quarter. He's tracked it once and it run a high 13. Gah.

I then frankly joked about how my Civic ran a 12.0 flat on nitrous. :mrgreen:

well since so many peeps are readin this topic.....BUY MY CAR.....1989 CRX SI.....MINT BESIDES IT REAR.....1200 SO FAR AS AN OFFER....ANY OTHERS? :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: Sounds good! :mrgreen:

Dont try that shit with me...i will eat your lunch for you....:ph34r:

(and if someone corrects my grammar.........wait...steve has access to the query builder...i like my post count)
do I sense a post challenge coming up. Reikoshea you are a good poster, but I have to give it to Eye heart boost. I have seen what he can post per day, and 25 post in one day for him is nothing

Back