Longest Weekend of my Life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
saturday, worked from 7 am till 4 pm installing garage doors with my friend

saturday 5:30 left for brooklyn to get a turbo d16z6
back at 1am ish

BROOKLYN SUCKS

sunday went to williamsport PA to change a slave cylinder in an accord...
1pm till 9pm in a tacoma...

what did you guys do this weekend?

i got laid.

WTF....fucking great mang.....did it feel like the first time???? one time i went 1 year with no tang...then...when i got it, i felt like i was a 16 year old virgin again.....it was great.....i told you it was better with a partner....pics????

b.. the wedding crasher..

Told ya so! lol...

So, who was it?? bridesmaid? maid of honor? innocent bystander?? And damn right we're nosey!!

Me, I sat on my ass this weekend. My wife was out of town all weekend so I bought Socom 3 and Ace Combat 4. Beat socom (suckiest one yet) and am a little over half way through ace combat.. And ran the bond business too.. but mostly played video games, ordered pizza and drank beer. I got absolutely nothing accomplished this weekend.

Quoted post[/post]]
http://homemadeturbo.com/

WORK WARNING for home page pic, but if you can, click it...

I have no freakin idea where that came from, or what it has to do with the rest of this thread... but :wub:

I have no freakin idea where that came from, or what it has to do with the rest of this thread... but

i just stumbled upon it when i went to read up on IHI's and didn't think it was new thread worthy, but god damn thats a nice pic...

Quoted post[/post]]
i got laid.

get the fuck outta here???
who?
how much $?
lol

was it the canadian chick? :ph34r:

:dry: ugh.. whatever ... lol :dry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
http://homemadeturbo.com/

WORK WARNING for home page pic, but if you can, click it...

nice...tight....but how old is she....16 :ph34r: :ph34r:

Victoria's Secret thong.. from their spring garden collection..

I watched the Fog, and went to a semi - fancy restaurant, studied, and then studied some more.. :cry:

I worked the stupid ass Miramar air show. there was like 100k people on Miramar, which is like a whole whopping 4 or 5 sq miles not including the flight area. so we had dumbshit people going on base and parking. It was a big ass mess. it took me like an hour and fifteen minutes to get off base and to the 805 which is down the road about 2 or 3 miles.

other than that the show was awesome. they had the F-117 stealth fighter, the B2 stealth bomber, the B1 bomber, some P-51 mustangs, F-15, 16 and 18, and of course they had the Blue Angels. those guys are unbelievable. oh and they had a jet truck there. it was a semi with i think three jet engines. the engines put out 6000 lbs of thrust normally and on afterburner they put out like 18000 each. the thing went 350 mph on the runway, that was cool

there were also tons of planes on display. damn the C5 is crazy huge. i took a pic next to it with my phone, and you can barely see me next to it.

oh yea, there was tons of ass there. damn, i was supposed to be selling shit, and half the time i was watching girls walk by while i was talking to the customers.

and i ended up telling some dickhead customer off. this guy walks up to get a pretzel, and i told him to hold on, because my staff sergeant walked up and asked if we were all doing okay and checking if we were stocked up on food. the guy gets pissed and says" so are you gonna get my pretzel?!" and then he seriously counts 3-2-1, and then says "fine im leaving". the SSgt juust laghed at him basically then left. so i turn around and the guy is getting bitched out by his wife. next thing i know he walks back up and won't look at my, he just asks for a pretzel again, not rude at all. i got it, and then pretty much told him that he was a dick. yea but he got owned by his wife :laugh: .

this is sad...i was saving up money for a good hooker, and he got laid on his own....geez...no respect.

<------1234 posts HEHE

Back