Looking For a CHEAP Project Car.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

I live in Danbury, CT and im looking for a cheap car for under 1000 Bucks to make a new project car.

ive got a project car for you...91 accord ex coupe, 5spd...some body damage...needs head swap...bottom end just fine...interior imacculate...power everything ill let it go for $750...lol, but im in austin,tx

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow@Aug 5 2004, 11:57 AM
ive got a project car for you...91 accord ex coupe, 5spd...some body damage...needs head swap...bottom end just fine...interior imacculate...power everything ill let it go for $750...lol, but im in austin,tx
[post=372968]Quoted post[/post]​

good deal i guess, but thats a long ways away

Im looking more towards a Civic, or something i can put a b series motor in

I have a 90 CRX DX for sale, but i live in Maine. I live about 5 hours from Canaan, CT. Im not sure what part your located at. The color is torino red i think, its the darker red color. I have fixed all the dents and rust, by sanding down sheet metal where needed and primiered. There is a wingswest kit molded to the car. Basically ready to paint whatever color. Car has 214,xxx runs good has an SI tranny. Interior is stock and clean the drivers seat has the notorious tear ont he left side. Shortshifter installed. New tires on 13" American Racing rims. New exhaust. These things had to be replaced for inspection. Rear wiper has been shaved. Id sell it for $1200 obo.

Ummm i can also include a D15B vtec engine(very clean and complete)Exedy Performance clutch, brand new complete axel shafts, si injector resister, and chilton manual. If you feel like spendin more.

Make an offer if interested.

Thanks,

Scott

I have an '88 honda civic dx 5 speed. silver. I live in NY. the car isnt in the best condition, but perfect to throw in a b series engine and some tlc. $800, get back to me asap i need to sell soon.

I have a black 94 Del Sol S 5 spd with a bunch of body damage and a rust problem. It has 126,xxx miles and a tranny with brad synchros. Definately can use a lot of TLC but if you wanted to put in the time and effort I'm asking 1000 OBO.

I have a thread in this forum down a couple threads that you can look for more details in. I believe my best offer so far is $700. I can make more parting the car out easily but I dont want to take the time to do that. If you're interested I'll get pics up.

Back