Looking for info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doger5

Let me state I know some basic car mechanics. I've done a head gasket, starter motors, belts, brakes and oil changes. No engine modifications or valve adjustments.

I'm writing a web comic and one of the characters will have a early 90's hatchback. I would appreciate any statement describing engine modifications, that anyone who would has done modifications would understand and be completely plausible.

Thanks!

Single Wiper Mod.

Mention something about D-series ninja - a sohc engine. Or the D16Z6 Mini-Me. They are very cartoon-friendly yet accurate things we do to the 91 EF CRX (ED in Civic)

Better yet, make a few characters based on us and let us write the material for you

Posts like this:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=621549

But yeah, mention lots stuff about MPFI Swaps, PGMFI lights coming on and ODB0 to ODB1 conversions.

just do a cartoon on my life....it will be a best seller....

There is just too much funny, funky, and freaky crap that happens to me.

And base the car on an 87 Honda CRX......

I've already done the AE86 Initial D...
I'm on the Wangun Midnight phase right now...
and what you can gather from a search on my name here on HS...will fill about 30 seasons of anything...comics or drama's....

Damn....I need to write a book.... :ph34r:

D15Z6 Mini-me. See ? I screwed up already :)

Everyone of us can be a cartoon character, when it comes down to it. Check out the Member's Picture thread - Most of us have the cartoony haircut and clothes already :)

lol, dont do it...we're hideous.

i didnt catch your slip.....now i feel stupid.

So is there a cartoon made about me or what ?

I just installed a switch in my car that resets the ECU. It sometimes doesn't start, and it's been stalling on people at lights at even under light throttle. I have to kill power for 15 seconds and hit the switch to turn off the hazard circuit. Then I start it and away I go !

I just leave the ECU off (So it loses program whenever I park it). Today it started and ran well so I flipped the power back on to see if it would run better.

People now refuse to drive my car. Wonder why?

Back