looking for manual trans for 95 del sol si w/d16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo sol

I need some ligaments!!!
i am looking for a complete manual swap for my del sol si w/ d16z6.
or any info on what all needs to go into the swap as far as parts goes.
thanks.:ph34r:

If you can't find a Z6 tranny, D15B7 will work, yet the acceleration will be limited and the gears much longer, resulting in better gas mileage!

what's wrong with it? how much to ship to mt?

nothing at all my buddy wrecked his car he got hit in the rear end and we pulled the motor and i bought it..................it runs great has everything trans axles ecu wiring harness...you can have motor and trans for 350 thats what i paid for it and i need some cash so if you are serious i will see how much it will be to ship and get it packed up but i dont wanna be jurked around so i wanna know if your really interested i dont wanna waste my time getting shipping prices. so let me know...........................uh i have a few parts for sale with it as well...skunk2 intake manifold brand new in the box 200$ with all parts i just paid 300 and decide to go individal throttle bodies, aem red fuel rail and air/fuel regulator 75$, apexi short ram intake 50$, brospeed header(bad ass header that what im running) and o2 sensor100$,hks short throw shifter(red)50$, and maybe a few more thing tell me what you wanna do and we will figure it out ..thanks alot

hey sounds good.my pops said he would go for it if you threw in the manual starter cause he is going manual on the del sol. we are doing as a father-son project on it but my crx needs some ponies(that's where the engine will be going)and pops could use the extra tranny in case he blows it. but hells ya man i'd totally take that combo off your hands. i'll e-mail you my phone number anhd shipping info.

Back