looking for some parts guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

punkbomb138

hey guys looking for some parts i cant seem to find in the local yards. the parts are for a 94 civic dx hatch. the parts im looking for are the front drivers side galss and the two pieces one on the inside one on the outside the rubber thing that keeps the window from hitting the car door frame also the piece at the back of the door on the outside i guess it would be a trim piece goes up and down at the end of the door its black and plastic. also looking for both front door panels inside and some seats. thats all for now ooohhh and also a d16a6 or z6 i think i wanna sell my running d15b7 to fund some of this project if that interests anyone it is greasy but runs. not sure of mileage but the odo reads 205xxx but im sure by now it is a newer motor. im not sur ejust throwing some ideas out there and hoping to find some parts.

thanks
j

i may just have what you need but pix would help.. and that might just be the org motor i have a 93 si with 206k still running strong no bad leeks and don't burn oil..

Hey

Where are you from? I seen a 92-95hb in a junkyard nearby. I can get you all the parts you need for the right price and I also have some vteck parts for you like A d16z6 head and wireing and I think I still have a ecu let me know. Thanks Wolfy:cool:

west virginia how bout you? i found a guy who can get me 400+hp rods with vitara pistons plus rings and all the seals for around 600 shippied maybe he isnt sure just yet since the rods are still in the design phase. but yeah i need a drivers side front windo and the pieces around it on the outside and the piece thats on the door panel on the inside. i really need two fornt door panels in grey i think is what color it is and the front and rar seats and carpet and blah blahb blah to many parts not enough money i got it for 250 thats why i need so many parts. the only bad things on the car are the interioir and the side glass motors strong and the tranny shifts smooth no slipping and the body is in pretty good condition. so a few minor parts and she is pretty again. but yeah where you at? let me know on some prices and we will tlak im sure if shipping form you to me isnt horrible.

hey

I live in lancaster pa the parts will not cost you that much its just the shipping the size of the parts. I can get the parts it just the shipping your best is to find a junk yard near by.:rolleyes:

thats the problem ive checked all the local yards and cant find what i need even jordas who has a base yard in pa somewhere.

hey i got a d16z6 v-tec head with intake manifold all sensors just presher checked and inspected at the shop its in great shape make me an offer if you need pics send me your email

Like I said the big parts like the window is going to be a bit for shipping. I can get some of the shit you need but you are going to have to look into the shipping on the parts. Thanks Wolfy:rolleyes:

Back