looks like fun.. :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

such a fun road , with i was there . and yes do it at night for safety , same in japan , thailand , easier to tell if another car is comming

OMG FUK..Me and my bro have done shit like that before and it was a blast..Turns FTW WOOT..Around and around would get old and boring..:).That is realy driving there in that video..WOOT..KOV

Least you wont have to worry about animals running across on those roads. Me and my friend did that on a small highway at night. He had his little mx3 and we both would do quick lane changes in sync with each other, looks realy cool from behind. We have a couple roads like that around here but are too bumpy, thanks alot thermal expansion.

Humidity is nasty over here since we are surrounded by lakes, on average its 40%.

That shit looks fun ass fuck, I use to go do stuff like that before my DX got stolen :(.
Wow im suprised that nobody has made a neg coment about how stupid and unsafe that is.

I would guess because it was posted by eg6sir...and it's not as if they were endangering anyone's lives besides their own. They weren't going balls out fast either, it was relatively in control.

I would love to live by roads like that!

we got some twisties that go around the lakes, but lots more straightaways.

thats what it's all about. tuning, racung, and having fun. Function is everything !!!

Note to all ricers w/ big wings and body kits, Quit thinking it's somethin and go w/ function:ph34r::D !!!
thats fucking dangerous and illegal. now if it were a closed course or sprint, that would be ok. But if not, im totally against it.

Looks pretty reckless to me, at least try to stay in your lane and go as fast as you can....

This is the type of video that gets people sent to jail for a long long long time when something does happen, everything leading up to the major crash is on tape..... thankfully nothing bad happened, but if something bad did happen both drivers would be 100% fucked.

stupid video, I don't mind speeding but you DO NOT cross the double yellow line.

ditto.

stupid fucktards.

nighttime, day time... whatever time.

you DONT go over the line on blind corners.

i'm all for blasting down a sweet road.... but don't be a stupid fucktard ricer like these clowns.
It's people who drive like this that give honda a bad name

i would wud prefer myself a safe driving honda enthusiast.
than the fuckhead trying to drift the slopes or around the local round about. :disgust1:
be safe

You need to know how to handle a car properly around corners like that, any Joe Blow can slide their tires thinking they are going fast around a corner. I always take cornering seriously, i have seen many wipe out after i knew in my mind that they are taking it too fast and too hard. Times that by 2 if rain/snow.

And Calesta 40% is only the average on a dry day lol. It has been over 70% all last week and 100% a couple.

Back