Lost my job just before holidays :-(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Dec 10 2003, 09:49 PM-->
revolution8k
@Dec 10 2003, 09:05 PM
That sucks La_Pieuvre. I quit working for my dad last week...due to differences in personal opinion. That and me being sick and tired of working for someone who has no respect for me working as hard as I do at all.

thought u said he told everyone that you quit when in fact yoiu didnt say anything to him of that sort???

I told him Thursday night (when all that shit transpired)(sp?) during that big ass arguement that I didnt want to work for him anymore... and on Friday morning he told everyone that I quit.

I shoulda asked Don Ayres Honda if they were hiring. I can be fuckin aggressive as hell when I wanna be. Sell a few cars, make some serious commission and then move to Texas. :D

FYI, Tax dollars DO NOT go toward unemployment. It's actually paid for by the ex-employer. They usually have something called unemployment insurance to cover their asses, and unfortunately, I've heard if you are laid off like this case, unemployment is NOT an option. You have to be fired or quit with a good reason.

just the opposiet in CT. if you get fired or quit, you get NOTHING for Un-E. if you get laid off though, you are eligble.

Sorry to hear that you loss you’re JOB

Back