Lots of 1G CRX Si Parts! (84-87)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SneakySedan

This is also posted at Redpepperracing, but in case any 1G owners are here and not there, here it goes.

All of these are off my 86 CRX Si, and it all needs to go, PM with offers, probably wont turn down much of anything.

Non-Si Door Panels - The ones with the straight door pull, but no pulls included
Rear Hatch - minus the rear wiper and decals, blue, rust free
Set of Phone Dials - in good shape, 3 with tires of unknown quality
Blue Dash - no gauge cluster or climate control, damage on both sides, probably wont be too noticeable once installed
Rear hatch shocks - like new, still very strong
Full cargo interior - blue bottom, offwhite top, minus paneling for the hatch, and floor. Interior is for the rexs with the rear speaker pods, altho I have moved them into my car so the speaker pods are not available, but the covers are
Sunroof Complete minus the motor, but it doesn't leak and all the fasteners are there, panel is blue and rustfree (will sell panel seperate)
Full Si Exhaust w/ dual tip muffler - Complete, small dent on exhaust manifold where it turns to go under the motor but otherwise all there. Joints are rusted together so local pickup only unless you want me to cut it into a few pieces. No rust through, but definitely plenty of surface rust.
Intake Manifold w/ fuel rail and injectors - wiring harness attached to it is complete with the exception of the plug coming from the injectors themselves, its a little fuxed.
Throttle body - complete, no hoses or throttle cable
Si Oil pan with Pickup - Small dent in the bottom of the pan, but nothing enough to affect the performance
Both Doors - passenger door complete minus exterior plastic and interior panel and door pull, drivers door missing exterior plastic, interior plastic, door pull and window regulator. Only very minor surface rust, no dents. Both have their glass
Rear Si Coil Springs - In good shape, light surface rust but nothing a wirewheel wont cure
Steering Column - no ignition switch but the key tumbler is still attached, looks to be complete up to where it would mount to the steering rack, u-joints in great shape.

Good amount of other random nick-nacks, had an 86 Si parts car that is inches away from going to the dump. PM me if interested in anything.

Back