Lots of Money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
The prez just asked for an additional $87 billion dollars to spend in Iraq and the middle east. Since none of us have ever seen that kinda green back...here's something that put's into perspective.

$87 Billion

:eek3:

$87 billion>>>>Me

That's alot of fucking money, what more can you say!

Hmmm. Every woman in America could get a boob job.

Big boobs>me :ph34r:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 26 2003, 04:10 PM
How big would it be if they used the thousand dollar bills?

hello and welcome to 2003, where the larget bill is $100 denomiantion.

500 and 1000 bank drafts are no longer used.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 26 2003, 05:39 PM
:werd: :withstupid:

They are just not used for the public, the government probably uses them everyday.

I think it's mostly the public that uses actual cash.. just about everything is electronic these days...

:gives: Just appreciate the fact that none of us...fuck even all of us COMBINED will NEVER see that kind of cash. Put that is our few bucks he takes everyweek/2weeks he's pouring into Iraq. :angry:

find me a pic of a 500 or 1000 dollar bill with a 2000 or later "Series"

it doesn't exist.

Doesn't mean they still use it. You don't use pennies that are pre 2000?

thats prettty cool....i didnt know they even made them in the first place. i know that 500's were made

you wont find a 500 or 1000 bill amde after the 60s im afraid.

and no, they don't use them anymore. bank or otherwise.

trust me, i coolect coins and shit.

My Goodness, imagine if that money was implemented within the US. A lot of problems would be solved!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 27 2003, 04:56 PM

you wont find a 500 or 1000 bill amde after the 60s im afraid.

and no, they don't use them anymore. bank or otherwise.

trust me, i coolect coins and shit.

wow B you COOLECT coins? or do you mean you collect coins?

:p

im j/k my mom collects stamps and coins... its kinda annoying in a way but oh well

you folks put into useless 401k's that rely on governement to still exist in 50 years. me, i buy something that will hold value world wide and increase. i'd esitmate my collection at 20k at this point in time.. and i've bought a few gold pieces recently :) gold never falls.

Back