Louisiana?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ThatNinja

First post here, just been lurking and learning some. In the process of trying to complete my first swap. Just wondering where the people on this forum are around here?

well im from carriere, ms if that helps. what kind of engine swap are u trying to do? i know a few people who might be able to help depending.

Fairly simple swap it seems, b18b/gsr tranny in an ek hatch. Trying to atleast have it on the road and legal for scraping the coast, emissions is a non issue.

And its been quite some time, finally trying to get back on track to get this thing done. Its just been sitting with not a thing done to it due to lack of time and money.
The motor and tranny are inplace with the exception of that T bracket on the back of the motor. Got a brand new radiator, and a starter and alt to fit as well.
Wondering if anyone around would be willing to donate some time to help get it running and I can just finish the body and all myself.
Id be willing to pay for some gas and lunch to get it done.

<-- in new orleans on westbank, and have done several swaps. Currently playing with a 95 coupe, w\ a b20\ls trans swap

Back