Ls Block Walls"how Much Power Can It Handle"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what u guys r all saying is that i just wasted all my money on the pistons and rods and rod bolts and ect.

i mean what good is the pistons and rods and rod bolts and balanceing the whole assembley when it can t take more power than a stock ls.

(If i would of known this i would of just added the block gaurd only)

Now that i think of it i would of gotten more power out of a f-max kit
And it would of cost alot less

Originally posted by CapNRob@Apr 15 2003, 02:07 PM
[

dam the jrsc is a pice of shit...

Actually its not.

I know alot of people with jrsc and all of them suck.
with 9lb pulley tune with hondata on a gsr in a eg hatck u can t even break 12s
u can t even make 300hp!!!

so tell me what good is it when u still get ur ass whip by an all motor type r in a hatch with jut bolt-ons
top it off u just spent 6 grand
3gran supercharger and installation
3gran gsr full swap( and i won t count labor)
gsr bolt-ons $2000
type r swap $4500
type r bolt ons $2000

jackson is junk.
i should of stayed turbo.

Hey Liquidmeth, fuck you buddy.

And Jackson is not junk. Maybe you should have done some fucking research before blowing a couple grand on a SC.

Originally posted by CapNRob@Apr 16 2003, 01:21 AM

And Jackson is not junk. Maybe you should have done some fucking research before blowing a couple grand on a SC.

If jackson is so great. Why can t my friend break 12s in a eg hatch (useing 9lb pulley and fuel upgrade)
thats over 4 gran

Look he spent over 8 grand and he still can t 12s
gsr swap 3 grand
jrsc $2800
headers, aem cai intake, test pipe, cam gear, cm flywheel and alot more
full slicks 23 inch and skinnys in the back
best time is 13.2 at saceramento raceway in california

what your friend should have done was his home work and he should have relized that a turbo was more realistic for hitting 12's. what kind of fuel managment is he using, and engine tuning. and from what i hear about boosting honda motors is that the LS motor makes more power than a GSR. so i think that your friend is a person that doesnt noe what hes doin, and just does when he thinks is goin to make his car fast, and just randomly blows money on parts that make lil to no sense. i mean comon how much did he spend on a test pipe, i can get them done at a mufler shop for like 50 bucks. im suprised that u didnt list altezzas for a performance part. hahaha

just my imput!
lates

ok another question!

if your friends jrsc is such a piece of shit, why did u buy one??? im just wondering, it makes me think your making shit up.

Why don t u buy it from me $1800
I ll even throw in a 9lb pulley

email me at asaech@aol 4 pix i don t know how to post them on here

Originally posted by CrazyAzn@Apr 16 2003, 09:05 PM
ok another question!

if your friends jrsc is such a piece of shit, why did u buy one??? im just wondering, it makes me think your making shit up.

first of all i don t have a gsr
i got a ls-vtec with a build short block
the reason i got it is because
i though i could use the superchargers 4 low end
and nitrous 4 top end.

I should have done more research
now i find out that a supercharger makes too much heat at high boost levels.

(the low end is pretty good but thats all)

Originally posted by luVTEC@Apr 16 2003, 09:35 PM
So what u guys r all saying is that i just wasted all my money on the pistons and rods and rod bolts and ect.

Stronger internals are never a waste of money.

I think it is since it won t hold anymore power than a stock motor.

Now i need to spend another $1500 4 sleeve

thisthreadsucks.jpg

Originally posted by CapNRob@Apr 16 2003, 01:21 AM
Hey Liquidmeth, fuck you buddy.

uhh I didn't buy an SC and would probably never spend more than 600 bucks on one. All your buying with a SC is limited potential. You can put the "big" pulley on, but then what? an air cooler on some, then what? nothing. Turbo you can always upgrade and switch parts. It also yields better power. And for people who think it's so great for "off the line", I just read an article about an SCd car that actually had a SLOWER 0-60 than the stock car.

I have done more research in my life than you could ever imagine. Maybe when you get out of highschool you can lecture me on a thing or two. peace.

Originally posted by tomtom+Apr 16 2003, 09:42 PM-->
@Apr 16 2003, 09:35 PM

Stronger internals are never a waste of money.

I think it is since it won t hold anymore power than a stock motor.

Now i need to spend another $1500 4 sleeve

thats wrong.....

And to the original post guy, your motor is still good, just get it sleeved and your all set to run real high HP, I don't exactly agree with the method your trying to use, but thats why it's your car and not mine. You have our advice, go turbo and get real good tuning and no N20, or SC and get it tuned properly with the juice. Thats going to be the best way to get your goal the right way.

And some admin please lock this thread, way too many fucktards trolling.

I have done more research in my life than you could ever imagine. Maybe when you get out of highschool you can lecture me on a thing or two. peace.

Thanks, but no thanks.

I never said you bought a SC in the first place. In fact, my original reply was for tomtom, not you. My point was that the JRSC is not a piece of shit, it just didnt meet his needs.

When I want your opinion, I'll fucking ask for it.

Back