LS or D16a6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man at least 5k or 6k im all good i just need a fast motor and i can use everyday driving

well for me i really want less that 3k but if the cost of the 400+hp d series im willing to spend 5k on the the d series

well for me i really want less that 3k but if the cost of the 400+hp d series im willing to spend 5k on the the d series
lol if all your after is power just build up your stock motor for a good turbo, you can get 250whp easy like that

the reason why i want all motor and d series is that its hard to maintain a turboed d16a6 and i want to show that d series have potential on beating mustang and other car that are hating on civic man im tired of thos people in my school they hating on my ef they fuckn keyed my car from front end to the back end shiit and i know who did it he has gto yea thats why i wanted to get all motor d series and beat the shit out of him

the hating wont stop even after you beat the shit out of them, ive been beating gt mustangs for 10 years now with ease but they still doubt me, but it can be done with a all motor d series just gona have to build it

the reason why i want all motor and d series is that its hard to maintain a turboed d16a6 and i want to show that d series have potential on beating mustang and other car that are hating on civic man im tired of thos people in my school they hating on my ef they fuckn keyed my car from front end to the back end shiit and i know who did it he has gto yea thats why i wanted to get all motor d series and beat the shit out of him

2 things.
if people are disrespecting you so bad as to key your car you are going to have to beat their ass physically. They WILL NOT LEARN ANYTHING if you beat their car in a race, it will probably just piss their ignorant asses off and they will wreck your car worse next time.
(and street racing is unsafe)

I dont think there is a whole lot of difference in maintaining either a high strung N/A engine or a forced induction engine, I would think with an oil cooler and proper preventative measures the turbo engine would end up to be more reliable as a daily driver.

exactly^^^
with a good build(not shitty parts) and a good tune..your car will last...tuning is key..
just turbo the d16 and do a full build..you will have plenty of money

shit i already beat the shit out of him i saw him did this to my car and i went to my car and get my breaker bar and smash his windsheild den fuckin knock him out. yea but the bisimoto makes a all motor beast man and its a d14 i cant beleive it has 400+ hp man it has internal mods and nitrous shit man but how much do you think the rebuild of d16a6 cost cause i bought another car and its a eg and it has d16a6 too im thinkin making the ef ls and just all motor d series on eg

it all depends where/what parts you get..
youll need all new gaskets and bearings..then you should get some new rods,low compression pistons,port/polish the head,upgrade valves,and get some new cams

i heard about the vitara piston is that even tru that u can use on d series or b series! you can use P29 on d16a6 whats the best piston you can use

vitara pistons are for the dseries and i think they bump compression(not 100% sure) but it all depends what your going for...n/a or turbo

smog swap

yee i was thinkin about that too but the problem is im not sure if its going to pass the smog and the state reff here in CALI do you know anything about the STATE REFF

In Cali.
step 1. The motor has to be the same year or newer
step 2. No ghetto wiring or aftermarket parts, including exhaust.
You want everything to appear OEM
step 3. Have all the paper work together and everything should be cool

PS. Get rid of the B18a idea and save for a B18C1 or 5. Much more power and potential. Or go the poor mans GSR route w/ LS Vtec and swap GSR trans.
Good Luck

i already have the ls but im going to buy gsr vtec head and make it LS/V my friend has the b16 i dont want to have the same engine like him tho but thanks for the info about the state reff

Back