ls/rs/gs/?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2rzfe

What are the differences between the LS, RS, and GS. I think the GS is the four door. But I can't find the difference between LS and RS.

The difference is just options between the cars. same chassis, same motor, same transmission(s).

I know Bdizzles GS has a moonroof, power locks, power windows, fog lamps, etc.

rs is like the dx for the civic, lowest model. it has basic features. no moonroof, manual windows, so it's the lightest of them all. ls is a step up with a moonroof, power windows and locks a/c standard. gs is another step up with leather seats. gsr is a step up from that boasting the b18c1 engine, and last is the type r with looses the moonroof, leather and what not for the coveteed b18c5 engine.

RS - No Power Options. Crank windows, Manual Locks, No Cruise, No CD player. Does have AC

LS - Some Power Options, Cruise, Does have AC...

GS - All Power, Sunroof, Alloys, Does have AC...

You can always search...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 6 2004, 04:59 PM
RS - No Power Options. Crank windows, Manual Locks, No Cruise, No CD player. Does have AC

You can always search...
[post=413120]Quoted post[/post]​

just gotta add that my rs came with power windows and a cd player. lots of the opinions did make it into the lower models but he is right if we are talking the bone stock versions. and they made a 4dr of every model including the gsr but excluding the type r.

one big thing that the RS lacked was a moonroof and no ABS. Both make the teg lighter, and for autocross, the RS is pretty desireable, because you can put a gsr in the RS and then run it in DSP. Same power as the GSR but alot lighter.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Nov 7 2004, 06:08 AM-->
brian11to1
@Nov 6 2004, 04:59 PM

You can always search...
[post=413120]Quoted post[/post]​

just gotta add that my rs came with power windows and a cd player. lots of the opinions did make it into the lower models but he is right if we are talking the bone stock versions. and they made a 4dr of every model including the gsr but excluding the type r.
[post=413356]Quoted post[/post]​

OVer here, yes. Japan, No. There was a 4 door Type R in Japan. And I was saying, that base RS's didnt come with hardly any options.

Back