LS swap HELP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah yeah well my linkage came with the tranny, and i just use an SI ecu (pm6) that i got for free.

runs decent, has about 180k on the motor, but i am pulling the motor out again soon to replace the clutch, paint my engine bay and increase the size of the dent on the frame for more alternator pulley clearence. but yeah i just struck out on a lucky deal thats all..

and it doesnt run like shit???

Yeah, actually the pm6 is a better platform than the pr4 (integra) ecu. I suggest checking up on them at pgmfi.org

Mine ran all right but with a rough, loping idle with a pm6. When I put the pr4 back in, with intentions of remapping the pm6, the idle smoothed out but the powerband felt like there was no change. I didn't dyno it, so I don't have any numbers to back it up, but it ran well enough to be a daily driver with either ecu.

hhhmmm sry to threadjack,,but what would be best to use on my ls,,pm6 or pr4?

hhhmmm sry to threadjack,,but what would be best to use on my ls,,pm6 or pr4?

Totally depends on how hardcore you're going. If you intend to re-map the ecu, pm6, hands-down. If you're just going to drive it as-is, go with the pr4.

Back