Ls Swap Into A 93 Delsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlowerITR

I'm new to the hybrid scene and I'm in the process of trying to swap in a 94 b18b into my friends 93 Delsol. I used the P74 ecu and the wiring harness from the LS. Everything is plugged up and the car will try to start but it's not firing. I changed the timing belt out and reset the timing but it' doesn't seem like I'm getting anykind of spark. The fuel pump wouldn't even come on until I straight wired it. If anybody has a laid out diagram or plan for this swap, please send it my way. I think it's has something to do with the ecu but not sure. thanks in advance :worthy:

the swap is plug and play.
what model del sol? s? si?

the only thing i can think of is to check your wiring on the distributor.

probably going to be your distributor, honda's are notorious for thier weak ignitions. You can try changing coil and moduale, but 9 times out of ten the whole distributor needs to be replaced. I work at an autoparts store, and i sell many of them. i had the same problem on my 93 sol and on my sisters 95 civic, both turned out to be the distributor. make sure you hear the fuel pump turning on, could save you 200 bucks.

Check the ecu fuse the 15A. I swapped a 2001 ls into my 92 hatch and it wouldnt start either. the ecu was for a 95 integra but the fuse kept blowing up everytime i would try to start it up. I then got the ECU swapped where i bought my motor and i connected it , changed the fuse again since it was blown and it started right away.

Back