LS Swap, need info.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93Fury

Hey guys, ive been working on getting my 92 LS into my 93 Civic Coupe. This is what ive gotten so far: 95 Integ starter, 95 Integ hydro Tranny w/linkage and clutch disk, 93 civic EX wiring harness and ECU, 95 integra LS intake manifold, and 95 integra motor mounts. Before I wire all this up and slap it in, does anyone know if I am missing parts to make this run correctly? I beleive i have hit it all, but I would like some reassurance. Thanks Alot!!

don't run the p28 civic ecu on the LS motor. its fuel curves are all wrong, and its a vtec ecu which will give you some probelms. try to score a p75 from a 94-95 integra ls/rs/gs/se and plug it in.

other than that, it sounds pretty good. you might have to extend a couple wired to make it work with the EX wire harness....

Yeah, I figured I was going to have to do some sort of wiring, im fairly good at that. How about the injectors? I was thinking, wont I need 94+ DOHC injectors? My last experience putting a 94+ into a 90 was fairly ugly, dont want the same to happen again! Thanks Alot

double check to make sure all of your motor mounts will fit on the motor you have right now. my guess is that some of the brackets will be different because the 2nd gen and 3rd gen tegs mount a bit differently.

what throttle body and distributor are you using? axles?

The TB and Dist are from a 95 Integra LS. They should fit fine. Ive ran into the side mount problem before, but it was on installing a SOHC. Which side mount am I going to need? 94+? Also, will it bolt directly to the side of the 92?
Thanks Again

which side mount are u talking about? Tranny or timing belt side?

Back