Ls Turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhaay

guyss i just get a gt-k turbo like a present from my dad so i want to know what i need to put it in a civic 96 with b18b

And you thought it would be a good idea to post this in the Integra forum, why???

Do some research dude. Turbo information isn't hard to find. Go read some of the articles in the reference section and you should find info on what else you will need...

Well you need to find a manifold that goes to a B-series engine with the correct flange
You'll need to upgrade to bigger fuel injectors 450CC DSM injectors -1st Gen eclipses easy pick up
all the gaskets,turbo/manifold
a down pipe
i believe that your gt turbo internally wastegated? if not make sure your manifold has a waste gate flange and a gasket for that (if its internally waste gated don't worry about one duh)
If your going to run over sized injectors(which you are) you'll need a fuel computer, like and Apexi Neo (new in box 300$) or you can pick up and old S-AFC(Super-Air fuel controller) for like $80-90$ shipped
( If your V-tec pick up a V-AFC then you can control V-tec for same price)
Some type of boost controller ( manual,Digital//Manual like 50$ digital like couple hundred)
you may have to lose the A/C // Power steering Do to no room but good planing you can avoid this maybe
With the turbo and all you may look into a diff. radiator like a civic side mount? because it all my not fit.
*** also those injectors wont fit so you will need to drill it out so they fit because they're HUGE***
Also your running FI so you need to change your cams over to FI cams, these will create greater lift
maybe a good time to change out valves?? springs?? and you may have to with a diff cam not sure
also get some new piston rings maybe new rods and re sleeving i mean it really depends on how much boost you want with cams -and new rings maybe 12 Max if you go any higher change the valves and the rods , crank i mean an overhaul haha
Also when its all in make sure to take the time and the money to get it tuned by a good tuner, dont screw up and like grand pa jo tune it with his 95 gateway, go to a good tuner in the area and get that car on a dyno , then you'll be sitting pretty id say

Hope something in here helped you anyone else got stuff or something i missed throw it in^_^
some gauges what ever you want but atleast a boost gauge

i just done it dud thanks tho
but i done it in my 95 integra dc2 with b20z block and a b16a2 head
9200 rpm 18psi of boost
it made 12.73 on the drag
and the ls we finally make it LS-Vtec 10,000rpm vtec pops at 4400
with a chipped ecu this car made 13.11 without a turbo or nos

sorry about my english but im mexican and am writting from HERMOSILLO SONORA so if someone want to came to race and get drunk just pm me

Back