ls won't fire injectors not working

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pappaj

I just finished putting ctr pistons in my ls and port matching the head. I put it all back together, it turns over has good spark, timing is correct. I am pretty sure the injectors are not firing, dont have a noid light. when I turn car to on and check the injector plug there is power there. I pulled out the plugs to see after trying to start and they don't smell like gas so thats why I assume that the injectors aren't firing. Its and obd0 motor with same ecu, injectors, and resistor box. I am wondering if anyone has some ideas for me to check. I have check tstat housing ground. fuel pump is running.

Does anyone have some ideas for me to check, for possible causes for injectors not firing. Fuel pressure is there, have tried two different ecu's two different sets of injectors, two different resistor boxes, I'm stumped, please help me.

well the injectors are working now but still no fire have been trying to adjust fuel pressure and timing, sometimes it wants to fire but won't not sure what i'm missing.

Back