MA State Police

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
those of your who drive the pike everyday, lookout for a newer dark blue conversion van. it doesnt even have official plates. without all the flashing lights it looks like a regular van. im sure its a ford of some sort.

saw a trucker pulled over on my way back from boston.

have fun guys! :ph34r:

dude i just got pulled over by him yesterday wut a fuckin asshole 250$ ticket damn man its cus my car is yellow shit....

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 20 2004, 11:14 AM
dude i just got pulled over by him yesterday wut a fuckin asshole 250$ ticket damn man its cus my car is yellow shit....
[post=405165]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha

You're neglecting to mention the fact that you were most likely doing about 20 over... <_<

mass has the trickiest state police. only in mass (remember i live in vt) ive seen a state tropper out of his car and leaning on a wall doing radar/laser from around it(like peering over the side of it just enough to fuck someone). and they are the only cops ive seen who pull people over in pairs....even for just speeding. i had a run in with a state trooper once, coming back from the mall with 2 guy friends and 1 girl in the car.
Trooper: YOU know why i pulled you over?
Me: Nope, i knew i wasnt speeding.
Trooper: Its because of your exhaust, its illegal in mass.
Me: No, its 50 state legal, i recieved documentation for it when i ordered the exhuast, plus the law hasnt passed yet, its still being voted on.
Trooper: Umm its illegal in mass, but im gonna let you people go. Is there any reason for me to search this car?
Me: Nope, just came back from the mall.
Trooper: umm alright, just remember what i said next time you feel like coming to mass.

yea two of my friends have already received tickets for exhaust. One of them just got a inspection sticker for emissions the same day he got the ticket so hes trying to fight it. But other than that.......MASS COPS ARE GAY.....I think the fee now is 50 dollars for any exhaust modified from stock

up here they parks cars around the corner and stand legs together behind those yellow signs with only there head showing then they flag cars over non stop like 5-10 cars at a time.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 20 2004, 12:20 PM
up here they parks cars around the corner and stand legs together behind those yellow signs with only there head showing then they flag cars over non stop like 5-10 cars at a time.
[post=405194]Quoted post[/post]​

In jersey, in Oakland they have a tiny bridge that the speed limit dumps from 35 on both sides to 25 when you cross. Well theres this motorcycle cop that stands behind a tree with the radar gun and as someone goes over he jumps out and clocks them. He got about 50 people in two days doing this. Half of my dad's co-workers who work up the street got it.

thats tricky...

he'd run and hop on the bike and then pull them over after he clocked them

jersey trooper dont seem 2 be as tricky. every time i go home from college i actually drive on the highway they train on. i c ppl pulled over every time but most of the time the car had flew by me a few minutes before. now when someone flies by i bet wit my friends if their gonna get pulled over. n the other day i saw a trooper sleeping in his car with the radar on. i lmao.

cops around here always hide behind walls and signs and stuff to clock you. or they stand at the bottom of a hill to get people coming over it. they usually have like 3 or 4 cops running the whole thing. they're not very strict on mods though

lol, driving through western MD and WV when going to school cops dont even try to hide. they sit right in the breaks in the median thats for emergency vehicles. you can always see them like 1/2 mile ahead, and people STILL get pulled over

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 20 2004, 05:20 PM
[post=405194]Quoted post[/post]​

What do they do wait in line to get a ticket? Or do they have multiple cruisers show up? either way I've never heard of it, that's shitty..

Originally posted by Dman1100@Oct 20 2004, 01:17 PM
cops around here always hide behind walls and signs and stuff to clock you. or they stand at the bottom of a hill to get people coming over it. they usually have like 3 or 4 cops running the whole thing. they're not very strict on mods though
[post=405217]Quoted post[/post]​

Do they hide in their cars? Thats normal

This guy jumps out from behind like a bush and clocks you. Then runs to his bike and pulls you over.

I have gotten pulled over several times in CT for my exhaust and was told to change it or I'd get a ticket the next time....bullshit

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 20 2004, 11:30 AM
mass has the trickiest state police. only in mass (remember i live in vt) ive seen a state tropper out of his car and leaning on a wall doing radar/laser from around it(like peering over the side of it just enough to fuck someone). and they are the only cops ive seen who pull people over in pairs....even for just speeding. i had a run in with a state trooper once, coming back from the mall with 2 guy friends and 1 girl in the car.
Trooper: YOU know why i pulled you over?
Me: Nope, i knew i wasnt speeding.
Trooper: Its because of your exhaust, its illegal in mass.
Me: No, its 50 state legal, i recieved documentation for it when i ordered the exhuast, plus the law hasnt passed yet, its still being voted on.
Trooper: Umm its illegal in mass, but im gonna let you people go. Is there any reason for me to search this car?
Me: Nope, just came back from the mall.
Trooper: umm alright, just remember what i said next time you feel like coming to mass.
[post=405175]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, same thing happened to me.

I told the cop i had owned the exhaust for 4 years (its true - thermal r&d y0).

THe cop couldnt figure out how i had a valid insp. sticker and this exhaust . . . .

Its depends what type of vehicle you have. If you have a truck or a muscle car they will most likely leave you alone. Imports on the other hand

^^ true that.

i got failed on my exhaust 2 weeks ago. i said fuck it. i drove for 2 days with a big R sticker before i fucked the valves on the mirage.

ok the real reason was my car is yellow and loud with rims so the cop decided he was goin to be an asshole and pull me over for no turn signal then got me for exhaust and window tint and other stuff

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 20 2004, 10:24 PM
ok the real reason was my car is yellow and loud with rims so the cop decided he was goin to be an asshole and pull me over for no turn signal then got me for exhaust and window tint and other stuff
[post=405433]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha... you suck at life.

Back