mad jdm RHD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That would make a sweet pissedofficecreamtruck!

here little kiddies, come get a meat popsicle
lol

that mail truck sucks
the little ones that are RHD are the c00lest

The mail trucks in the U.P. are right hand drive normal charakees and Subaru Legacys. I was thinking about trying to get a job this summer at the post office and maybe it might be easier to import RHD cars.

The mail trucks in the U.P. are right hand drive normal charakees and Subaru Legacys. I was thinking about trying to get a job this summer at the post office and maybe it might be easier to import RHD cars.

you can try and order USDM models from the dealer in RHD form, but importing a car still means you need to pass enviro and safety features, and apparently they need crash test data to pass safety, so you need to be able to afford 2 cars, one to keep and one to wreck...

apparently the only JDM car that can be imported according to US law is the skyline..
why the skyline i have no idea, but that was the most recent info i could find...

anyone have more info?

Honda Civic DX Hatchback 1989

what the fuck?
an 89 dx hatch is on the list??? why just the 89????
that makes no sense at all

and i don't see the god damn honda beat on that list
thats just not cool...
i would give my left nut for a mint honda beat in the US

It runs and drives good, but being it is a non aerodynamic red brick, it does not like highway speeds. Known problems, Speedo no worky, and the body has some dimple looks due to freak hail storm in 95'

:)

Quoted post[/post]]
Honda Civic DX Hatchback 1989

what the fuck?
an 89 dx hatch is on the list??? why just the 89????
that makes no sense at all

and i don't see the god damn honda beat on that list
thats just not cool...
i would give my left nut for a mint honda beat in the US

Because the Civic was certified for use in the US, and the LHD is "close enough" functionally to the RHD version so they can claim that information for an exemption. The Beat and other non-USDM models were never tested against US standards, so they won't be allowed here.

Back