Mag Rims W/ New tires and Warrenty ***PICS***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

the rims are the newer released TSW Revolutions. Below are some sample pictures. The tires are brand new. however they are federals. The rims are will fit 4 lug civics and integras and some other models. The rims are 17 X 7. The tires are low profile stiff side wall 205s. The tires come with LEs Scwab's warrenty. Tires are perfectly balanced and come mounted with rims. Some scratch and curb marks on rims, but can be fixed and powder coated a diff color at scwabs for $25 a tire, but turn around is a week. Location is oregon and i open. I have all receipts and warrenties.

s40081276c5c28.jpg

s4008128c88baa.jpg

s400812982e664.jpg

Any questions
Let me know.
Thanks
Khai

These got to go. I am taking $300 plus whatever is on your car now. Or i will take $450 for them.

Let me know.
Located in Oregon/Washington

check out my ebay auctions for anything interests you

i might be interested, i have that stuff on ebay-

i also have 96 gsr wheels,
14" steelies
some rad mexican tri spoke 15"
and some del sol rear disks if you found out if those can fit, to tell you the truth, i dont know if i would want to fuck with your car installing that, a b20vtec , i dont want anything to go wrong
but i can get you the breaks still
i have a freind that does rad integra dash conversions but hes never done anything besides obd1

Do you have any of these items???

Hondata s100
P28 ecu
Obd2-1
97 rear disc conversion
Some snow tires
99-00 Si front end and tail lights
Camber correction kit
(96-00 bumper)
Some good camshafts for b20 vtec and some good head internals too.

And anything else you got let me know... Toys, PS2 games, computer stuff etc. anything really.
KHai

For the people asking. It has warrenty from schwabs and i am in portland oregon, but can meet within a few hours.

Khai

Back