Make A New Saying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dildo smack - you can use this when someone is an idiot or an asshole. ex. johnny is talking about his cool alteeza lights , he is a dildo smack.

when something is both gigantic and enormous but cannot be clearly defiend as one or the other due to its sheer size

GINORMOUS

Well, I am not a trend setter so I won't put my input into a "new saying" but I will post some of the terms I use when I am drunk and yelling about different governmental programs and right wing liberals.

Turdburgler, prick, cakeater, tube-steak, dingleberry.

Sorry if those words are, welcome to the last decade. But, that is what I use, I guess just call me old school.

Milan

gaf

krod

that about sums it up.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jun 19 2003, 01:38 AM
MoTard...

If you can't figure that out, I don't know what to say

There was a band in Austin called the Motards.

the only difference between men and boys is the price of the toys.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 18 2003, 08:08 PM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Jun 19 2003, 01:38 AM
MoTard...

If you can't figure that out, I don't know what to say

There was a band in Austin called the Motards.

lol...what a name to choose...

I would also call an ignorant black person a reggin...try and figure out why...just look closely lol

and notice i said "ignorant", not ALL black people, i know some motard will mix up what i said

This is some funny stuff i knew you guys had it in you,here's the round up so far of the good ones, if you need a word look it up here in the n00b accounts,
dicknutz-a person you greet a moderate saying of hello to a fellow friend "hello dicknutsz"
gheyn00b-a person on this web site that is gay and new.
fucklebunny-well say a person that likes having alot of sex.
monkeyslut-a person who wants to always hang around you but isnt wanted "get it hang around"get away you stupid monkeyslut.
bich0r-id take it as meaning a person that is a bitch/whore.
finklesack-fink in my mind is like ratfink the cartoon of the smelly rat so we will just say that you smell like rats nuts "god that guy smells like finklesack"
ginormous-"that tric was ginormous man"
knuckle fucker-a guy who jerks off get it since his dick is going through his hand in "THE MOTION" this was a good one.
shit mongrel- well i think a mongrel is like a mut type dog and since shit stinks its like saying yoo shitty dog so instead you call him a shitmongrel. thats it for now but post up more so we can get a good dictionary going on.

Originally posted by Integrex-Si@Jun 17 2003, 11:18 PM
i always call people who do stupid stuff "dicknutz"

I always call someone who doesn't have a clue "Integrex-Si." You don't have a clue. You never have a clue, and you never will have a clue, boy. You couldn't get a clue if we rubbed you down with clue musk and put you in the middle of a field full of horny clues in the middle of clue mating season. You're stupid. Metastupid. Stupid so stupid, that it collapsed in on itself and created some kind of quasar stupid.

BTW- I like your avatar... It gives us an idea of what to do to you when we see you.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 18 2003, 09:47 PM-->
Integrex-Si
@Jun 17 2003, 11:18 PM
i always call people who do stupid stuff "dicknutz"

I always call someone who doesn't have a clue "Integrex-Si." You don't have a clue. You never have a clue, and you never will have a clue, boy. You couldn't get a clue if we rubbed you down with clue musk and put you in the middle of a field full of horny clues in the middle of clue mating season. You're stupid. Metastupid. Stupid so stupid, that it collapsed in on itself and created some kind of quasar stupid.

haha i like this guy and his shit-talking abilities :lol:

i could always use a new apprentice.....

Originally posted by Integrex-Si@Jun 18 2003, 09:02 PM
This is some funny stuff i knew you guys had it in you,here's the round up so far of the good ones, if you need a word look it up here in the n00b accounts,
dicknutz-a person you greet a moderate saying of hello to a fellow friend "hello dicknutsz"
gheyn00b-a person on this web site that is gay and new.
fucklebunny-well say a person that likes having alot of sex.
monkeyslut-a person who wants to always hang around you but isnt wanted "get it hang around"get away you stupid monkeyslut.
bich0r-id take it as meaning a person that is a bitch/whore.
finklesack-fink in my mind is like ratfink the cartoon of the smelly rat so we will just say that you smell like rats nuts "god that guy smells like finklesack"
ginormous-"that tric was ginormous man"
knuckle fucker-a guy who jerks off get it since his dick is going through his hand in "THE MOTION" this was a good one.
shit mongrel- well i think a mongrel is like a mut type dog and since shit stinks its like saying yoo shitty dog so instead you call him a shitmongrel. thats it for now but post up more so we can get a good dictionary going on.

dude, your a fucking dork.

dork: nerd, looser, idiot, dumbass etc et al.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 18 2003, 09:49 PM

heh... no offense man, but I could give you a run for your money... ask anyone here who remembers my work on H-T.com from about a year and a half ago. I was one of the elite- I was SDS/ Black Ops.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 18 2003, 09:56 PM-->
@Jun 18 2003, 09:49 PM

heh... no offense man, but I could give you a run for your money... ask anyone here who remembers my work on H-T.com from about a year and a half ago. I was one of the elite- I was SDS/ Black Ops.

we shall see young padowan.....we shall see :D

if you can give the master a run for his money my hat is off to you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back