Manual Conversion Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Acepryus

I'm looking at a 93 Lude Auto to start a project with. I was wondering what all is involved in doing a manual swap. Is the firewall punched the same as the manual?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you haven't bought the car yet. In wich case I would just find one that is already a manual.

Doing the manual swap isn't all that difficult, its just time consuming. Their are a few people on here who have done them, myself included, so we can help you with any problems you run into.

To answer about the firewall, I doubt its punched. I had to drill the hole out, but honda outlined it already. Mine was done on an accord, but the preludes are very similiar in this aspect. Let me know if you want more info, because I found a write up that I can send you.

on some of the hondas that i have encountered, the holes you need are just plugged with rubber grommets, or something equivelant to that. but it may also be outlined. either way, it's still not hard.

Back