Marlins win it....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
yankees lost :(

Marlin's are t3h wolrd series champs

Fuck the Yankee's, they deserve to lose, and it is great that they did, because no Clemens or Wells, next year. Now where are they going to spend the rest of their money. I was surprised that the Yankee's did lose though, I wanted the Marlins to win, but I thought they would lose. Josh Beckett really surprised me, I had no idea he would pitch that well in either of the games. The Marlins entire team surprised me actually, even Pudge, first time he was ever in a World Series, and pretty much ever in a post season, and did an incredible job.

i just thought of something.....what is the best thing to come of the Marlins winning last week?

NO MORE STUPID FUCKING BASEBALL GAMES ARE BEING BROADCAST WHEN "THE SIMPSONS" ARE NORMALLY ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad thats over till the next year....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Oct 26 2003, 08:51 PM
i just thought of something.....what is the best thing to come of the Marlins winning last week?

NO MORE STUPID FUCKING BASEBALL GAMES ARE BEING BROADCAST WHEN "THE SIMPSONS" ARE NORMALLY ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Fucking Yes. We have to wait until Nov.2nd for the first fucking epsiode. That is fuckign weak.

Originally posted by Jeef+Oct 26 2003, 11:01 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Oct 26 2003, 08:51 PM

Hell Fucking Yes. We have to wait until Nov.2nd for the first fucking epsiode. That is fuckign weak.

isnt the simpsons halloween special that is on tonite new?

i thought it new?

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 26 2003, 05:20 PM
Now where are they going to spend the rest of their money.

They are going to make a hard charge at Bartolo Colon, and Javier Vasquez. They are also going to try and trade Soriano and bring in some relief pitching.....

Well, looks like the Yankee's are not going anywhere next season. I got my money on the Giants and Marlins. In the American League, Red Sox and Twins. I could say Yankee's but I don't think they can do it. I have a feeling that the Marlins are going to do good next year, especially if they keep Pudge and Burnett comes back to the mound. I can't even imagine how much better they would have been with A.J. pitching.

The Yanks didn't deserve to win it. They squandered just about every chance they had. Errors, men left on base, etc.

Oh well, at least the Red Sox didn't go to the Series. :D

The Yanks didn't deserve to win it. They squandered just about every chance they had. Errors, men left on base, etc.

The did squander every chance, but they just got outplayed and out pitched. They lost, plain and simple.

baseball = boring...... :sleep:

I guess go marlins since I live in florida.

Marlins=winners

this thread=sucky

s3f8b5becaae76.jpg

Back