Maryland/US Civicland meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i admit i did come off like that but i covered myself buy saying
unless you did a typo you are liying.
. And that isnt considered on of the abc streets. But hey who cars i am not arguing. I see in your pics there are guys from patapsco. Did you go there? And yeah sounds good i will be there.

*edit: dammit i should have know what street you were talking about there is no water on the abc streets. Oh well count me in like i said and i will bring a coup[le more civics from around the area. Including a 408 whp ek hatch. he is from glen burnie. U may have seen him around he is in the cc import dreams out of glen burnie. But again sorry for calling you out i jst got so excited for a minute.

hey no worries man. are you talking about the guy with the silver hatch the black guy name starts with a D? i can't remember it. what do you drive we probably know each other and just dont know it.. if you go out to the races any im the one with the green 6th gen hangs with most of the dundalk guys .. dave (blue del sol turbo) (dave crx nitrious track car) benn black crx gsr steveie rx7/h22hatch/rx7(secondgen) pretty much all those guys.

btw dont bring drama.. cause we wont put up with it.. this is gonna be more of a multi lateral meet for civic's internationally wide (mexico, canada, us) nothing but love.. we'll hit the track later

authentic maryland jumbo crab cakes added.. gonna be a good time if your with in a few states away you should really think about attending!

I drive a 5th gen hatch. It is green with black enkei rs-5s. No bodykit or motor swap. I just am saving momey for this h22 i found in a junkyard a while ago. It needs a new tranny and some other little things. Probably wont be done till next year. Do you mean the del sol with the cf trunk and hood. Yeah i know-of dave and i am not sure but i think i know that guy ben with the black crx. But didnt he sell it and buy a bmw. And yeah no drama here just the love of the all-might 5th gen hatch. Count me in for saturday (90% sure) I just dont know what is going on with preakness. But i will see if my buddy will come with his crx. I dont wanna show up unswapped :roll: .

you dont have to be swapped it's not a requirment.. btw i think the preakness parties are gay..

Where is parking going to be? At the elementary school down the street or just on one of those random feilds. Now to mention it i am probably going to come. Count me and my buddy in.

sounds good dude, actually one of those random feilds is right in front of the house so most likely the parking will be there.. run off will be on the side of street then where ever you can find a place

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 12 2004, 02:57 AM
Everybody go- national CL meets are pretty fun- I just can't go this time.

:(

werd. i had a blast at last years civicland meet. you guys need to go check it out. i'd be flying out there but my sister is graduating that weekend.

We're a little less then 2 weeks out. Anyone else planning ot come to the meet please contact me. Esp if you need hotel arrangments. If you need to get room you need to contact me by today monday may 17 by the latest tomorrow morning.

We're getting a group rate with a hotel that is less than 2 blocks drunk stubble distance away so get with it. also to go the site www.civicland.com and check out the events category and the meet schedual for details on what we're doing each day (or i think it's in this post somewhere) it's a whole weekend event (some are staying for just the cook out)

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 23 2004, 09:31 PM
what clubs are you going to?

not really planned but the area is tattooed with them.. bar of baltimore , have a nice day cafe, baja's i dunno whatever

if your coming to the meet you need to email me. or PM me.. so i can give you directions.. jeffie.. FearDaGreenCivic any one else...

Drove down the road earlier today that the meet was supposed to be and no one was there at all. But around 730 tonite i seen a older rx7 and like 25 civics rolling down a main road in that area, i guess i must have just missed it. But mdlax if you read this come to northpoint road sunday night there is supposed to be a big turn out due to alot of people off on monday for memorial day. Everyone usually goes down around 9ish to the sports 2000 pool hall parking lot. It would be cool to see all you guys there to represent honda. There is getting to be like 6 evos and maybe 10 hondas. We need more support. TIA and sorry for missing out. I had a side job today for work that ran till 300 pm and i drove by but no one was there so i napped and seen you guys on my way to glen burnie. There was probably 100 cars out tonite in glen burnie... it was outrageous. Anyway have fun hope to see you guys tomorrow night. peace

we were in glen burnie last night and will prob be in dundalk tonight.. lol dude we invented that spot lol your talking to an OG here man lol

yeah dude we'll be out there.. just look for all the out of state plates and my green civ (Pictures of the meet are on civicland, in the pictures section) having a great time headed to MIR now

Back