Mechanics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am a part time mechanic learning from a veteran. But that's only about 1/4 of my job.

Mostly learned at home.

associates degree in collision repair + 5 years in auto body + an ass load of ICAR credits. Going for my bachelors in automotive technology management in August.

Originally posted by dirt817@Jun 29 2005, 03:33 PM
Wyotech graduate. I suck at engines and electrical, pretty good at any thing chassis related, but kick ass at auto transmissions. Since I'm only 19 maybe through the years I'll get better at the rest through experience....I hope.
[post=518212]Quoted post[/post]​

im up at wyotech right now, good ol laramie wyoming. :woo: ive taken chassis and drivetrain so far. now im onto EMS, then chassis fab. i cant wait to learn how to build cages and tube chassis. thats really the whole reason why i came to this school.

I'm a mechanic. I have no ASE certifications, but that is because I haven't been in the field for 2 years yet.(Even though I have but I can't prove it.) But I will be getting sent some school this year through my job and they will pay for me to take the ASE Cert. Tests when I am ready. But for now, I just shadow the Tech. at my job.(I can do everything he can except diagnose.)

I work for GoodYear by the way.

Back