Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because no one cares, and there appears to be only one judge. She had 1000 people rating her, she rated 4 people in return.

Oh well, I'm ugly and I know it. Clap your hands. :)

Bing
*ingo
**ngo
***go
****o
and bingo was his name-oRLY?

no and no.

i got my kitchen and bathroom stuff together and moved, plus some misc stuff like 4 boxes of dvd's, my paintball gun, my tuning stuff.... etc

then i went to home depot to get some closet maid stuff.... but it was dark out by that point and no lights in the bedrooms yet... so it was a no-go :cry:

tonight, is 1 more trip of random crap, and a stop to jcpenny or some shit to get some lamps. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
i got my kitchen and bathroom stuff together and moved

What the hell kind of batchelor are you anyway? Kitchen and bath???

You should be posting "I got the tv, stereo, and stipper pole up and going"

Get the basics man! fuck the kitchen and bath.

i didn't have a truck, so i didn't move my sound system yet. i don't think my towers will fit in the suby. when i picked them up, i had the 240 and they barely fit. the sti's rear seats don't fold down.... so my option is back seat across.... my tv is a pos. i'm planning to get a new DLP soon... just kinda still deciding how much i want to spend.

Quoted post[/post]]
wow i havent even looked at this thread since i posted my pic on like page 4, lol. but i only get a 7.2? lmao oh well.

No I change my rating, you get a 9.8/10
Kiss*

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey! Eff you all!! I might hold the "Gayest Post Ever!" But I still got an 11!! :p
yea but if your gay, Sweet InStinct's rating doesnt mean shit. haha

Its so true! :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
wow i havent even looked at this thread since i posted my pic on like page 4, lol. but i only get a 7.2? lmao oh well.

Beats my rating. I never got anything.
I gave you a 20/10..... and ur gf got a 20.5... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
That's because no one cares, and there appears to be only one judge. She had 1000 people rating her, she rated 4 people in return.

Oh well, I'm ugly and I know it. Clap your hands. :)
U r not ugly.... I still love you !

Love for all......

weee.......... that pill my friend gave me for my head ache sure made me droooozzzyyyyyyyyyzzzzzyy

+maybe..........
I didnt reallycheck what was on it.. i just swallowed it down with water..

Im feeling kinda warm too, and have a slight urge to brush my teeth..??

You were given a pill, and didn't bother to look at it?

It could have been cyanide for all you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back