Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol E... i haven't actually laughed at a computer by myself in a while

Quoted post[/post]]
I found old pics of me:
photo-ss-i-r20-s1-1033419_73050.10903438.main.gif

Holy shit, it's Jesus!

Maybe the priest in Italy can use this pic to prove Jesus actually exsisted.

5'8" thank you very much.

That B&W was taken 5 minutes after I shaved all of the hair off. Paul Walker ?

I also have no pictures of me with a plastic cup in my hands. Maybe it's because I never went to college.

Quoted post[/post]]
5'8" thank you very much.

That B&W was taken 5 minutes after I shaved all of the hair off. Paul Walker ?

I also have no pictures of me with a plastic cup in my hands. Maybe it's because I never went to college.
me niether.. gotta put the beer somewhere other than my belly.. it'll get there eventually

HOLY CRAP!!! this thread is amazing haha! I havn't looked at it since I posted my pic in like what page 3? lol...anyways to start it off. Hey POOKIE what kinda paintball gun ya got? :p . I give the girl a 8. I didn't get a rating so thats what she gets :laugh: . Umm and celerity you talk like your fucking mid 40...I didn't know you were a 30 year old leprachan :p...I just noticed..I need to get a newer pic...that was a pic of me when I weighed a little more...I need to get a relaxed pic of me and not a "professional" pic.

i much like being 5'0" and only 24. :) Although I'll be 25. And I've been married for almost 6 years, Steve.

:p

hmmm... yea it was last year, but last year was 2 weeks ago... so... yea.

i'm not going into the area of jeffie's expertise. the only answer on that is no. thanks.

Here are some more recent pictures of me. :shrug2: I'm bored and feel like posting...

gallery_16339_65_11904.jpg

Camera022.jpg

Soooo.....uh......ya. That's me! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back