Memories...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hasnt been back since right after he posted this..

Ya, I saw that. But, Im an optimist. He will be back. Maybe hes competing in the Baja 1000 in "his" truck, so he mearly doesnt have time to check the forum.

Ya, I saw that. But, Im an optimist. He will be back. Maybe hes competing in the Baja 1000 in "his" truck, so he mearly doesnt have time to check the forum.
nah hes pulling double duty...baja in the truck then jetting over from the sahara desert to the states to drift that uber-hawt evo

It's alright, I mean it's easy to understand why you weren't thinking straight, seeing all these amazing DD's and grocery getters.

OT, but who has firefox?

And does yours line your misspelled words too? For some reason, I keep getting the "spelling error" lines under any word with an apostrophe. Just wondering if anyone else's does that too.

Its a feature in firefox. Just spell checks it, everyone that has firefox has that unless you right click where you are typing and uncheck Check Spelling. Then they wont be there

It's alright, I mean it's easy to understand why you weren't thinking straight, seeing all these amazing DD's and grocery getters.

Ya I was star struck lookin at all these amazing cars. Then the jets came. I almost fell outa my seat.

Back