Metallica Sue Canadian Band over E, F Chords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
Metallica Sue Canadian Band Article

Now this is just fuckin rediculous. First their fans and now this. Who else do you think Suck-my-left-nut-tallica will sue next. I say a big fuckin boycott is in need. I think I'm gonna start a band and only play an E And F cord over and over and over and send it to Lars and tell him to wipe his ass with it. :whatafucktard:, Then I'm gonna :bash: :slap: :kick: :boxing: the little fucker to his grave. can't someone just kill these fuckers for once. They suck donkey balls big time since they lost newstead they should just throw in the towel and call it quits. I guess they're hurtin for money.

Metallica has definatley sold out. Why the hell would they sue over 2 chords? What a bunch of idiots.

Like I said- it's Lars, not Metallica. He's the one with the big mouth, and the one that initiates all this bullshit... if this is even real.

oh it's real , metallica has a little blurb about it posted on their website

what the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
someone kill that little retard

"We're not saying we own those two chords, individually - that would be ridiculous. We're just saying that in that specific order, people have grown to associate E, F with our music."

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a bunch of fucktards. I never really liked them to begin with, the Napster thing gave me cause to hate them, now I just think they're plain stupid.

the continued use of the two chords causes "confusion, deception and mistake in the minds of the public".

yeah cuz the public is too stupid to know whos CD they are listening to

Ulrich states that he's not trying to prevent Unfaith from using the two chords, only that he feels Metallica should be credited for them whenever used, and is calling for 50% of all revenue generated from any song using them.

:blink: riiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhttttttt

It's nothing personal against them," he added. "We intend to enforce our rights with any band intending to use Metallica-branded chords in the future."

so basicly anyone using any chords that metalicrap has ever used in the past is subject to lawsuit

i say again.... someone kill that little retard

"uhhh yea, I'd like to copyright any music made with an instrument called "the guitar". 50% royalties will be great. Thanks"

The fucking GAY THING is that those fuckers say "people mistake the bands for us" and thats why they are pissed. And then all they want is FUCKING 50% ROYALTIES.

so in other words, they don't give a shit who impersonates them, as long as they get a cut. Fucking faggots.

i think lars is just pissed that everyone hates him and doesnt try to steal his drumlines. not that this canadian band is stealing metalicraps chords. i wanna videotape myself paying E and F chords for 4 hours and then send it to lars with a big pile of shit in a paper bag.

Originally posted by cointelpro@Jul 17 2003, 12:57 PM
i think lars is just pissed that everyone hates him and doesnt try to steal his drumlines. not that this canadian band is stealing metalicraps chords. i wanna videotape myself paying E and F chords for 4 hours and then send it to lars with a big pile of shit in a paper bag.

hahahahha yes.

i sat spite them.

Down tune to Eb, and simply change the key of the songs :)

But the E F progression is so easy (this is why Metallica has been using it) the Eb E progression is a little "harder" :p

there is something inherently wrong with turning amateur tennis players into drummers it would seem, larz=ghey but me=metallica's bitch

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jul 17 2003, 05:02 PM
But the E F progression is so easy (this is why Metallica has been using it) the Eb E progression is a little "harder" :p

Ah yes, Diablos in Musica. The flat five progression, where, in the middle ages, if you were caught playing that progession, you were hanged because according to the church, it was the devil's progression.

Yeah, what ever happened to, "No life 'till leather, we're gonna kick some ass tonight"?

*gets in time machine and sets it for 1982*

Metallica has been down hill for a long time, I was ok with them up untill the whole napster thing....let music be music...We need to start up something just to show the fuckers how much people hate them for what they are doing, well maybe not, the person who starts it will get sued....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back